Without Asking - Steve Rogers

Steve x reader

Warnings: none

Word count: 378

Summary: Steve asks for some time off for him and the reader but didn't tell her

Authors Note:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Rogers!" Y/n screamed exiting the elevator

Nat looked to Steve before getting up to leave the room with Tony "oh your in trouble"

"Whats up Y/n/n?" Steve asked confused as to why she was angry with him.

"Did you seriously do that?" Y/n looked at him wide-eyed

"Do what?" Steve asked again, still very confused.

"Awww, spangles you better watch what you say." Tony butted in before moving closer to the door.

Y/n crossed her arms, practically red-faced and steaming. "Did you seriously tell fury that I couldn't go on missions for a couple of months?"

"We should go" Tony whispered to Nat not so quietly

"yeah, leave them alone for a bit." Nat whispered they looked to eachother and nodded. Leaving the couple alone.

"Y/n listen-" Steve started

Y/n moved to stand closer to the couch with crossed arms that Steve is sat on "I want to know why."

"Well, I have a surprise for you, well us. And it involves a couple of months off." Steve sighed before shyly explaining.

Y/n uncrossed her arms and let out a breath. She walked over towards Steve and stood in between his legs and rested her hands on his shoulders giving him an apologetic look. "Steve. Look, thank you and I'm sure I'll love what you have planned and it's very considerate and romantic. But you should have asked me before going to Fury."

"I thought Fury would give you more time off if I asked." Steve told her, resting his hands on her hips. Rubbing circles into her hips with his thumbs, calming her by doing so.

Y/n moved to straddle his lap "Your probably right. You don't have to tell me anything about what you have planned, just- next time ask me if you want to go to Fury and ask him for some time off for me. I just want to be aware of having time off next time. Ok?"

Steve nodded in agreement "yeah. I get where you're coming from."

"Now let's go to our room so I can make up yelling at you, to you." Y/n winked getting up off his lap and pulling him up by tugging on his wrist towards the elevator.