Silver Turns Red - Pietro Maximoff

Pietro x Fem!reader

Warnings: none

Word count:1,004

Summary: Being the only woman Pietro acts shy around.

Authors Note: Just a cute Pietro Imagine I haven't done one yet.

"Hey Everyone!" Y/n received hello's in return or acknowledging noises, but Pietro stuttered. Which caught the attention of many but not Y/n. "You ready to go, Wanda?"

"Yeah, I'm ready." Wanda nodded getting up to join Y/n, but not before sparing a glance towards her brother.

"Where you girls going?" Nat asked from her spot on the couch.

"You can join us, Nat. It'll be fun." Y/n smiled at the older spy bouncing on her feet hoping she would indeed join her and Wanda.

"Yes, please join." Wanda added grabbing her jacket.

"Why not." Natasha shrugged getting up to join the two girls. A girl's day sounded nice.

Later that day Wanda noticed other small things about Pietro whenever Y/n was around. Movie night being no exception.

"Finally we can start the movie." Tony gave a pointed glare to the Silver haired boy as he entered the room. They were all waiting for him so they could start the movie.

"Sorry." Pietro apologized as he looked for a place to sit. Of course, the only spot left was next to the girl he's been crushing on.

"Don't apologize just sit." Tony waved his hand around trying to just get things moving and have the runner sit his ass down.

"C-Can I?" Pietro pointed to the spot available next to Y/n on the loveseat.

"Of course Pietro." Y/n smiled back shyly.Y/n lifted the blanket she had over her lap so Pietro could have some of it covering him as well.

Y/n ended up falling asleep during the group's third movie. An she fell asleep on Pietro's shoulders. Pietro enjoyed it and Wanda saw it in his eyes. They needed to talk.

It was the next day Pietro was in his room when there was a knock on the door. "Come in."

He heard the door open and turned to see who it was. "Hello, sister."

"Pietro" Wanda greeted as she entered his room moving to sit on the bed.

"What's on your mind?" he asked knowing by her body language she came to talk about something.

"What's going on with you?" Wanda asked tilting her head and studying her brother.

"Wha do you mean?" Pietro furrowed his brow but wouldn't keep eye contact with her.

Wanda sighed at his actions. No beating around the bush any longer. "What's going on with you and Y/n?"

Now that he knew exactly what she was talking about Pietro tensed a bit and stuttered. "N-Nothing."

Wanda smiled. "You never stutter but you do around Y/n, or if she's even just brought up in conversation. You also blush and have a lack of words around her. Not to mention you have the hardest time flirting with her. That's not normal for you."

Pietro nodded rubbing a hand down his face. "I know. Trust me."

"You like her. Like, really like her." Wanda couldn't help but feel excited for him. Y/n and Pietro would be cute together. It would make them even more like sisters.

"Yeah. But I can not seem to talk to her." he just admitted she is right and his problem with moving their relationship out of the friend zone.

"That's new for you." she smirked, she couldn't help it.

"No kidding." Pietro answered, his answer made Wanda feel bad for him. He couldn't even joke about the situation.

"I'll help you. If you would like?" Wanda smiled at him, and it was nice to see his eyes light up at her offer Wanda thought.

"Yes Please!" he pleaded Pietro needed her help. Desperately.

"We start tomorrow." Wanda nodded, she was gonna help him.

^ ^ ^

"Ok, so what are we doing today?" Pietro asked as they met up in the kitchen of the tower for breakfast. It had been a few weeks and so far nothing had worked.

"Well, considering my last five ideas you blew. I'm taking one from Nat and Clint." Wanda told him fixing him with a look.

"Sorry." Pietro said looking down embarrassed. She was trying to help him and he just kept screwing it up.

"It's ok, Pietro. We'll get this. Now just go over there and ask her to watch a movie later in your room." Wanda stated shoving him in the shoulder.

"But-"

"No. No buts. It'll be in your room so you don't have any distractions." Wanda explained to him further. Then Y/n happened to walk in the room Wanda had to praise the girl for perfect timing."Now here she comes so go!"

Pietro had no choice since she this time shoved him in Y/n's direction. As he approached Y/n he took a deep breath. "Hey, Princessa"

"Hey, Pietro. What's up?" Y/n greeted the speedster in front of her with a huge smile.

"I wa-was wondering -ummm. Are you - are you f-free later?" Pietro stuttered out hoping he got enough out that she'd understand.

"Ummm, yeah." Y/n nodded after thinking for a second if she had any plans. "Yeah, I think so. Why?"

"I was- I was thinking. Umm, that maybe we could umm.." he knew he sounded like a nervous wreck but luckily for him Y/n was a patient person.

"Pietro, its ok. Take your time." Y/n smiled at him nodding that it was okay.

"Do you maybe want t-to watch a movie later?" he asked fidgeting

"Sure. Where and when?" Y/n asked

Pietro's eyes widened in shock. "Uh, tonight- in my room."

"It's a date." She agreed before heading further into the kitchen to get some food.

Wanda headed over to him once noticing Y/n leave. "So? How'd it go?"

"She said yes." he told her, still in shock.

Wanda broke out into a smile. "Thats wonderful, Pietro."

"She called it a date." Pietro smiled shyly back to his sister.

"I'm telling you, brother." Wanda smirked at him as she placed her hand on his arm and gave him a comforting squeeze. "She likes you back."