Placing the blanket on the floor, he laid her there and also started to lay beside her. Due to the movements, Arini woke up. Rubbing her eyes, she looked at him lazily.

" Shrey? " She called him out. Their gazes matched. " You did not sleep? " Arini asked again. Shrey looked at her for few minutes. He could not understand what to do. He just knew that he could not continue this fight anymore. He did not want to. He knew his wife was pregnant and this was causing her mood swings. He only knew to take the best care of hers.

After looking at her for some minutes more, he just hugged her without any announcement. He snuggled in the side of her neck. Arini was little shocked but soon her lips broke into a smile. Slowly, she too wrapped hands around him.

" You were awake " She muttered again.

" You think that I can sleep without you? " Shrey asked. Though his voice was rough and cold, a small smile managed to appear on her lips. Arini could feel the love coming out of it. She grinned and hugged him tightly.

Breaking the hug, shrey looked at her face. He could not understand from where and how to start. He promised to stay beside her in every moments but he felt like losing today. It was making him more guilty because she was pregnant, on her crucial time.

On the other hand, Arini was feeling like to apologize too. She knew how badly she annoyed Shrey. Be it about her midnight cravings, or be it her silly anger. She did not stop annoying him for a second and like the best husband, shrey accepted it all.

" Shrey " She called him out. " I am so"

" I am sorry " Arini could not complete her line when Shrey apologized. And all sudden a rush of water filled in her eyes. She ended up crying. Her emotions were working like that only. Most of the times, she couldn't understand what she was doing or thinking. She ended up crying very badly.

Shrey frowned and then became worried, looking at her tears.

" Arini... Arini I am really sorry. Dont cry please hey shh shh " He kept on wiping her tears and mumbled some good words in her ears but nothing of any use.

" Okay tell me if you want to eat anything or not? Should I cook? " Shrey asked but got no answer from her.

He sighed audibly and again wrapping hands around her, he tried pulling her closer. " We won't fight anymore. I promise. I will end every fight and won't even start it. Please don't cry " He tapped on her head in a rhythm.

" Sh... Shrey? " She sobbed and he immediately looked at her. " Yes? Say? "

" I look so bad " She said. " I am so fat and getting uglier day by day. I'm not pretty anymore. I don't want to be pregnant anymore " She blurted out whatever she was feeling inside.

Shrey caressed her cheek. Only he knew how badly he wanted to take her pain away but he could not still.

Shaking his head, he kissed her nose and asked, " Am I blind Arini? "

Arini frowned and asked, " What? "

" Am I blind? Because I cannot see you being ugly. You're still the prettiest in my eyes. You're not fat. You're holding our baby in you. A life inside of you. I am proud of my little wife " At the end, he ruffled her hair.

" You know what Shrey? "

" Hmm? "

" You are too good for me" More tears showered on her cheeks this time. " And... And.... And... A.. " Shrey patted her head to calm her down. " And? " He asked.

She sobbed while revealing her silly fear. " And I am scared that your love will decrease for me after a baby "

" What ? "

" Yes. I don't want to share your love with anyone. I love you the most and you have to love me the most. You can't love our baby more than me "

" Shh shh " Shrey could not help but chuckled. " Our baby can listen to you. "

" Let him or her listen. I don't care. You are just mine. " She pouted and held him tightly.

" Okay madam " He stated with a smile but arini started shedding tears again. It was happening like that, she could not understand the real reason of her tears.

Shrey sat down this time and asked,
" Okay tell me.. Vanilla or chocolate? Which flavor will you like? "

Arini looked at him with wet eyes.

" Because I am thinking of baking a cake for you " Shrey completed his sentence.

" At this hour? " Arini winded her eyes and asked. It was around 1 or 2 am of night. How could he think of baking cake at this hour? The thought shocked her.

" No no. You just sleep with me. " She pulled his arm.

" I have to stop those tears " Pointing at her face, shrey stated.

Arini quickly wiped her face and said,

" Okay I'm not crying anymore. Sleep with me please "

He finally laid down and pulled her closer again.

"Good wife! " Shrey mumbled while pressing her head on his chest. " Now sleep. You need rest. "

" Shrey? " She peeked out again.

" Hmm? " He hummed in response.

" I disturb you so much, right? " Asked she.

Shrey closed his eyes in disappointment . He did not know from where it was coming. He did not want Arini to feel in this way ever.
" Yes you do but I love that. So don't even stop disturbing me. " He muttered in her ears.

And soon her lips filled with a grin.

" Shrey I love you " Arini confessed.

" And I love you the most " He stated back. But that was not enough. Pecking on her forehead, he said,

" And I will always love you the most"

🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻

Hope you liked it. Another bonus is coming soon. Very soon.

Being honest, guys I forgot writing. I don't like what I write. I write then delete then write then delete then write then delete and the cycle goes on. I am not even updating on time. I know. And it's happening because I seriously forgot how to write.

I somehow wrote this chapter and also the last bonus but not sure how much you all will like it.