33. Jelly Jelly Shrey 😤

Is there any army? Do you know jungkook? Why is he making mvs with girls😭😭😭 I'm so jealous......
I'm jealous but as if I ever had a chance with jk 🙂🙂🙂

Aur tumlog bas padho mat, Sare ke sare comments dalo 🥺🥺 accha lagta padhna.. Is it good?

🌻jelly= jealous 🌻

Writer's pov

So class, I'm giving you a new project. You have to submit it tomorrow before the karva chauth's leave. It's going to a group project. I'll make pairs and--"

Arini yawned and looked at her best friend who was listening to the teacher very carefully. She wondered how she is so attentive. I only think of sleep in class.. Shame on you Arini... But shrey has power to make me awake for nights only... A smile appeared on her lips in the name of shrey.

She blushed hard thinking how cute the kiss was last night in library. She touched her own lips and thought - this was the place where his lips were last night. She started smiling more thinking what might happen after their marriage. Arini never imagined that Shrey can be romantic too.

Suddenly she felt like someone shaking her hand. It was Kalpana. "Arini, ma'am is calling you.. What are you thinking? "

" Huh ...shrey...Kya hua? "

( shrey what happened?)

" Shrey nhi behen, samne teacher tujhe bula rha. Jaaa "

( it's not shrey my dear sister, the teacher is calling you. Goooo)

" Oh.. " She blinked and saw everyone looking at her. She ran to the teacher hurriedly.

" So... I'm pairing Arini and Anubhav together in a group, okay? " The teacher announced. And only then Arini saw Anubhav was standing there too.

" Pairing? " She mumbled not understanding anything.

" So when will we start working? " Anubhav approached her and asked. A grin was fixed on his face. Arini couldn't answer as she didn't hear anything. She was busy thinking about Shrey all the time. She awkwardly scratched the back of her neck and asked him back " Work for what? "

" Hey.. Ma'am just paired us.. We'll be doing a project where we have to write about how our today's works gonna pay us off tomorrow.. Haven't you heard teacher? "

She didn't answer anything as her head started spinning. She hates studying, also something related to study.

" What happened arini? "

" Nothing nothing... I'm fine. "

" Let's start working from now. We have to do the best work. " Anubhav said showing his muscles like this : 💪

Arini: 🙂🙂🙂

🌻🌻🌻

Arini's pov

It's been 2 hours now and i can't even move since it's not Shrey. I need to act professional but I'm lacking I think cause I'm doing nothing. Only Anubhav is working. He is searching something constantly on his laptop. I'm so bored. This is so boring.

Study felt good only once when Shrey used to teach me. Other than that it was never good. Never.

" I got it. Arini. See. I got it. " He said and showed me the laptop screen with a big grin on his face. I looked at the screen for one sec and nodded to him smiling and understands nothing. " Congratulations " I appreciated his hard work though.