8. First Kiss ♡

Shrey's pov

I unknowingly feared to go inside. She is definitely crying. Her face was down and some muffled sobs were audible too. And when I knew that I was the reason I hated it more more moree...

I could not help but kept on arguing with myself. Why did you scold her? Was that so important? That #&$€ Anubhav is blamed for all this. I scolded my Arini because of him. Now she is crying and stupid me can't even understand what to do.

I recalled those memories of school when I wiped her tears. Now what's the use when you again made her cry?

The worst part is I'm bad at making situations better. Bad at consoling. Bad with words. Bad at accepting that little truth which is hidden in my heart. I liked Arini too. Maybe I loved her as well. But I could not even show her, tell her and now I'm making her cry.

Wah Shrey wah..

Taaliyaan marne wali kaam karta hai tu

( you do stuffs for which everyone should clap )

The memory of our first encounter flashed in my mind. She saw me crying by mistake. I was clueless by seeing my family's condition. I have always seen my family suffering from financial problems and being the only son I should give my father a support. I was losing hopes at that moment and cried miserably and she found me unfortunately. I still don't know what she was doing in boy's locker that day. But that time I got a hug from her which I needed the most.

I just made that same girl cry today. The girl who has always been with me. No matter for how many times I showed her my back, she never minded. I slapped my head mentally for my stupidity. Okay maybe I don't know how to stop her crying but standing here like a statue won't help me. So.... Let's go...

I took steps inside my room. Maybe she understood my presence so she wiped her tears very fast and started packing her books.

I silently sat beside her seat on my chair. And she stood up all sudden. The atmosphere was so so so bad. I could not find any good word to break the silence. But finally with a sigh, I started,

" Where are you going? "  I asked even knowing the answer.

" h-home.. " She answered in a low tone.

" Sit down. "

She didn't answer and didn't even move.

" Arini sit here. " Pointing at her chair I said.

" B-but I.. " I didn't let her complete. " Arini sit. " I raised my voice this time just to make her sit. And she sat down.

Now I don't know how to start a conversation. Why did you stop her Shrey?

" Why are you crying? " Asks the criminal me.

She shook her head. "What do you think? I am a blind?"

She shook her head as no. She is so cute 🥺

" Then why are you denying? You are crying because I scolded you, right? "

She did not say anything, kept quiet. I pulled her chair closer & I saw her sitting straightening up her back but head was still downwards.

" Sorry " I could mumble that only. But that didn't break her silence. I started again.

" I am sorry Arini. I am really sorry "

She sobbed and sniffled. " I.. am.... n.. not cry.. crying..leave me...i want to go home.... "

" You're crying because I scolded you, right? " I took my face closer to her face and whispered.

She left another sob and nodded head as yes.

" Sorry. I... I am not a good teacher really... You should change your teacher. " I looked down as well with the sense of regret and guilt. Maybe I really was... was not good enough. I already had this insecurity in me.

Arini and me were different. So different. Her lifestyle, my lifestyle were not even 0.1% same. This has always been the main reason of ignoring her, ignoring my feelings for her.

I sighed and said, " You should chang---"

" No. " She looked up raising her voice. I saw her tears. Her sad crying face, teary eyes, red cheeks,nose and trembling lips. I felt bad. And knowing the reason I could only feel the shame on me. But this stupid girl still wants me to teach her. " I don't...... don't want.......any other teacher. "

My heart just...... Just felt something... Why are you like this Arini? Why are you still trying? Why do you always do this? What is so special in this middle class boy who does not even match beside you. What have you seen in me Arini?

" If not you.... then... No other teacher as well " She managed to say making my heart feel the warmth.

I cupped her face and pulled closer to mine. I could see her lips. And I have wished this a lot. From when I did not even know. And I felt like nothing could be better moment than right now. Without thinking anything else I touched my lips with hers. And slowly moved my lips. I kissed her soft lips.

It was my first kiss and so as hers. She did not move her lips but I did.

After our slow and soft kiss, I still didn't leave her face. We kept being at the same place for a few minutes. I looked at her face then. Her eyes were closed and whole face was tearstained and drastically red because of blushing. I wiped her cheeks and a smile curved on my lips unknowingly. She looks so cute.

My cute Arini!

" Open your eyes. " I mumbled as her face turned red.

I chuckled and said, " Won't you listen to your crush? " I tried to sound cold. " No.. Your husband.. " I added just like she calls me that.

" Shrey... You.... We... Uh.. " She was mumbling looking down.

" What? "

" Kissed me. " She whispered making me leave her face.

" Aa.. I... Hh.. " Leaving her, I scratched the back of my head but could not find anything to say. On the other hand she decided to admire the floor. It was embarrassing.

I guess I should not have kissed her.

My mom suddenly appears. " Arini your papa is coming to pick you up  but will be late. Don't worry and wait. " Arini nodded still looking down. " And Shrey do not scold my daughter anymore. " Before leaving the room she announced. I frowned looking at her.

Why is she calling Arini her daughter? If Arini becomes her daughter then we will be siblings. Then how can I... can I marry my...

I shook my head to shrug off these thoughts.
I looked at Arini she was still looking down with a red face. Is it the effect of my kiss?

Uhh.. Good good 👍 😆

I stood up pulling her hand. " Let's go. Let me give you a treat. " I left the room dragging her with me.

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

🌻

Was the chapter childish? 💔💔 

right now I'm so angry at my mother.. I can't bath because of her and guests are coming one by one and I'm writing my chapter sitting in the corner of this house in my night dress. 💔💔🥺😭