31. His Stupid Only 🐧

Happy diwali to my pyaare pyaare readers ❤❤❤

Happy reading 🌻🌻

Author's pov:

Closing her eyes, Arini felt a rough lips moving on her soft ones. She didn't know how the thoughts were working inside of her brain, her anything felt to not be in her control anymore.

She moaned in his mouth, when he bite her lower lip to enter inside her mouth. He explored her mouth while cupping her face in his palms carefully. Arini was trembling.

All ready the confession was shocking to her and this kiss made the situation more intense for her. With shaky hands, she held her collar.

Shrey moved closer to her body, pressed her to the wall more making the kiss deeper. " I love you....love you alot" He said in between the kiss. Her stomach got ticklish feeling hearing him. She dared not to look or say anything.

But the kiss wasn't coming to an ending. Arini tapped on Shrey's chest telling him to stop when she was out of breath , in reaction Shrey held her palm with his one hand but still didn't stop the kiss.

"Shre.... sh... " She tried to speak, " I can't.... can't breath.. "

Shrey stopped immediately and looked at her. She started panting heavily and so as he. Her eyes were still closed, face was red and lips become so swollen.

He caressed her lips when she opened her eyes but dared not look at him. She looked down for awhile. Everything was so silent.

" What happened? Why are you looking down? " Asked Shrey feeling a bit scared. Arini shook her but didn't speak anything.

" Don't you have anything to say? " Asked shrey.

Suddenly the wheel again started moving. Just as the first move was so unexpected, Arini held him tightly in fear but that grip somehow pulled Shrey closer to her. Their lips brushed each other once again.

Shrey understood that she is little scared, so he wrapped his hand around her waist a bit tightly and asked again, " Don't you have anything to say Arini? " He couldn't figure out the reason of Arini's silence.

Out of curiousity he asked what was roaming inside of his brain, " Aren't you happy because of the confession? Or you stopped loving me all sudden? "

Just then Arini looked straight up to his face. She saw a fear and worry in his eyes. " Ca.. " She tried to move her lips but she felt like she still had his lips over there as the kiss was really deep for her.

" Can someone... stop loving in some seconds? " Came her whisper. And with that she again looked down.

" Then why are you so silent? You're not even looking at me. You're not even talking. Saying nothing. Are you sad because I kissed you? " He questioned a lot of stuffs. But everything just made her face more red.

She pressed her eyes tightly, Arini just wanted to hide somewhere. Leaving his collar, she started fidgeting her fingers.

" Arini? "

" No. It's not like that. It's just.... Just.. "

" Just what? " He was being impatient.

" It's just it happened for the first time. My crush proposed me and kissed me, both at the same time. These made my shy. I need time to process all this stuffs together. How can I talk normally after this? " She almost shouted at him closing her eyes and made Shrey shut his mouth totally.

After a few seconds, Arini hears him laughing loudly. She opened her eyes to see his laughing face. " You're just so cute... " He pecked her lips.

Arini didn't react, only looked at his happy face. Her heartbeats were still out of control. After a moment Shrey's laugh died too, but he looked at her with a smiling face only and caressed her cheek saying, " Finally there's no need to stop myself from calling you cute. I can call my girlfriend cute everything and squeeze like this. " He squeezed her cheek, making her smile little.