17. First Day Of College

Writer's pov

The more Shrey tries to run away from Arini, the more Arini pulls him towards her. Maybe he too never wants to go away from her. Maybe he too wanted her but still some certain reasons were making him think otherwise.

Shrey could never imagine that she will be present here in his flat. Well, if it's Arini doing something for Shrey, then anything can be possible. But he can't deny that he is excited for it too. From now they will be meeting in college, they will be meeting in flat, Shrey wasn't unhappy with it at all.

As soon as Arini arrived here, her craziness started too. It's been only one night she had arrived and she already came to meet Shrey for 35 times.

Doorbell rings 🚪🔔 ~~~

"36th time now" Shrey whispered to himself. He doesn't have to open the door to know who it was.

Before he could do much, Ankit shook his shoulder saying, "ja  teri bandi agyi darwaja kholke darshan deke aa"

Shrey looked at his friends to understand if they were done with it or not. He felt bad for disturbing them.

" Sorry for disturbing you guys" He murmured lowly and earned a slap on his forearm from Madhav.

" It's okay. We can't be angry with our future bhaabi" Said he. Shrey rolled his eyes. He did not expect such words.

" Tere se choti hai bhaabi mat bol " Shrey said before standing up.

( she is younger than you do not call her sister in law)

" Karlena shaadi kisise bhi par kya pata teri suhaag raat mein ajaye dhundte dhundte"

( marry someone else but who knows  when she comes in your first night to find you)

Shrey shook his head and his tongue slipped,  "Kya baat kar rha hai? Arini ke bina suhaag raat hoga kiske sath? "

( what are you talking? If there's not Arini, with whom there will be my first night?)

"Ohooo" His friends hooted. Before they could tease more Shrey left the place to open the door. Sometimes Shrey can't understand but says this kind of lines. It feels like his heart says something else but head goes otherwise. And Shrey is stuck between that.

Opening the door, Shrey was mesmerized by the view. Arini was standing with her angelic toothy grin, wearing a white a line dress, looking like a real angel. Her silky hair was all open, adding more beauty in her. Shrey could not take off his eyes from her.

[ Arini's outfit 👆 idk if you liked it or not but mujhe toh mast laga 😩💕]

Arini blushed a little understanding that Shrey was checking her out. Without making the atmosphere more awkward Arini uttered, " Good morning Shrey. "