"Reid, slow down," Hotch interrupts. "He'll be here for a while. You can catch up with him later," he informs.

"Sorry," Spencer apologizes and awkwardly smiles.

"No problem, Doctor," Rossi tells him.

"Maybe you guys can talk on the jet," Hotch suggests.

"Oh, yeah, that'd be great!" Spencer agrees.

"The jet?" Rossi echoes, turning to face Hotch.

"We have a jet now," Hotch tells him.

"Are you serious?" Rossi asks.

"Yeah. It comes in pretty handy," Hotch confirms. "Come on. J.J.'s waiting."

˗ˏˋ ★ ˎˊ˗

"Carrollton, Texas, is a suburb just outside of Dallas," JJ told them as the team sat around the round table. "Four days ago, Michelle Colucci found this flyer on her front door."

They were shown a picture of a missing person's flyer with the woman's face on it. In red, the words "Have you seen me?" were printed on the flyer.

"She found it?" Derek asked.

Soren tilted his head. "So she wasn't actually missing?" he questioned.

"Not yet," JJ said. "She took the flyer to a friend's husband, Detective Yarbrough, at the Carrollton P.D., who told her it was probably just a Halloween prank and sent her home."

"Well, I don't blame him. Halloween brings out the fool in everyone," Derek remarked.

"Still, he stopped by Michelle's house later to check on her," JJ continued. "The door was open, and when he went inside, he found this. He still thought maybe it could be some kind of prank, until yesterday. Michelle was found floating in a small creek just outside of Carrollton."

JJ showed a picture of the woman's body.

"She had been sexually assaulted," she informed before switching the photo to what Soren thought was just a lot of blood and meat but soon his eyes widened as he realized it was the remains of the victim's face. "And her face had been removed," JJ concluded.

"Gottverdammt," Soren remarked quietly to himself.

"Removed?" Rossi echoed. "It wasn't animals or fish?" he asked JJ.

The Dallas County M.E. says that the edges of the wounds were smooth, not torn. A very sharp instrument had been used. He also found water in her lungs.

"Oh, my God!" Garcia exclaimed. Soren turned to see her covering her face with a manila folder that prevented her from seeing the picture. "What is that?" she questioned.

"Technical Analyst Penelope Garcia, this is SSA David Rossi," Hotch introduced the two.

"Is it gone, JJ?" Garcia asked.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah," she switched the photo of the victim's body to one of a sink that was presumably in the victim's house. "You're safe," JJ reassured her as she sat down.

"OK. Just to, um... Carrollton, Texas, has nearly 117,000 residents, a diverse population with... it's all in there," Garcia stammered. "I'm sorry. Very happy to meet you, sir." She shook hands with Rossi. "I'll be in my office," she told him before leaving and making sure to close the door behind her.

"She's different," Rossi remarked.

"You have no idea," Hotch replied.

"Uh, so, the unsub tells her she's going to go missing to psychologically torture her, then tortures her physically," Emily explained. "Textbook sadist," she said.