I caught Sky's grin as he stare down at us seeing the affectionate we shared and the heart warming moment they are giving me making me feel like I belong here and I'm not just a guest staying for a while. 

We walk out of the house my throat tightening slightly at what just happened. 

"Hey," He spoke softly grabbing hold of my wrist making me sigh softly my eyes connecting with his. So much emotions swirling in his eyes. "I know how much family means to you and what my parents are showing you there is you're family too whether you like it or not." He grinned. 

Tears sprang in my eyes happiness envelop me. 

"As much as you think you are alone you're really not." 

His words held so much importance to me especially coming from him. The strong emotions running through me is unidentified. The strange he got me breathing deeply catching the air feeling like I'm not myself. 

As we grew nearer to school my tread sky rocketed to the roof my hand gripping the side of the car. My nails digging into the leather fabric. Nobody will understand the things they made me feel when I enter school grounds. No one will understand my fear that I try as hard as I can to postpone myself in getting to school. I get there eventually and I hate every bit of it. 

"You don't have to come in today, we can go skip today." Sky must of seen the tense way my body has gotten and as much as I want to say yes on the offer. 

"I have to face them eventually." I huffed out a sigh. 

I look at him seeing him give me an awe expression nodding slightly before opening the door. I took a big deep breath before getting out the car preparing myself. Immediately Sky took hold of my hand making me gasp loudly his fingers lacing with mine. My eyes snapping towards him in confusion and shock but he looked forward not allowing me to understand what he's doing. He pulled me next to him walking towards the school. 

My heart pound against my chest while my eyes stare at our locked hands together. I don't know what to do and what is this suppose to mean. The feelings I have for him was already confirmed in that moment in Paris when I saw him beside me sleeping. I knew I could picture myself liking him more and more until this like turn into something more and I don't think I want to allow myself to think that's even possible. 

We walked through the car park his hand in mine and people looked at me recognizing me as the girl who wore a see through dress with horrible make up. My mind is buzzing, my stomach is twisting painfully feeling the electricity running up nerves. 

Some people stared at me a small mocking smile would appear on their lips but soon after they see who's standing beside me holding my hand it is quickly wiped from their faces. I then realized the reason why he held my hand was so people will back off and not tease me. The sudden disappointment wash over me. I could almost laugh at myself thinking that him holding me hand has a deeper meaning. That maybe he does like me the way I like him but he's just pitying the girl that got laughed at in the party. 

My throat tightened ignoring the painfully twist in me. I should be happy he's protecting me from the people who would hassle me because of last night but I wasn't. I wanted him to hold my hand because he wants to not because he's doing me a favor because being who he is he has a big reputation here and people respect him even teachers. They know his parents and what they do they don't want to mess with someone that has power. 

We are walking through the hallways and some caught our hands lock together and the sudden attention makes me squirm wanting to get away from it. I try to tug my hand free from his but his large hand held mine still.