Family

As they were driving, they passed a sign that said, "私立桜の花学園 Sakura No Hana Private School.". "So, this is the school that I'm going to." Lincoln said. "That's right, baby." Sumiko said.

It cuts to them walking in. They see a woman wearing sophisticated clothes and she has grey hair. No, she is not aging very early, her hair was always like that.

 No, she is not aging very early, her hair was always like that

"Konichiwa." The woman said. "Konichiwa." Sumiko said. "Hello." Lincoln said. "Konichiwa. I am Principal Aoki. The principal of Sakura No Hana Private School. Come with me. We'll do an interview." she said as the mother and son both followed her.

As they were in the principal's office, Lincoln could hear his mother and the principal both talking in Japanese. He could understand both of them. Being multilingual is a wonderful gift.

A/N: I wish I was multilingual. There's my father, fully fluent in Portuguese and his parents are Portuguese immigrants and my mother, who's partially fluent in German and her mom is from Germany. Then, there's me, a second generation American who couldn't speak either language if my entire life depended on it. Anyways, back to the story.

"So, just a question, how many kids go here?" Lincoln asked. "Oh, it is a very small school. Only about 1,000-1,100 students. Not that big here since this is a tiny town." Aoki said. "Alright, what about treatment? Are they nice or mean here?" Lincoln asked. "Oh, they are very nice. Why? Is this because of the bad luck thing?" Aoki asked with a smirk on her face. Lincoln shook his head yes. Aoki started laughing. "Oh, I'm sorry, Lincoln. That's stupid! No one here believes in bad luck or good luck! Westerners can be so dumb! The kids in this school are too classy and too nice to believe in such filth." Aoki said. 

"I think I'll like it here." Lincoln said, smiling. "Great! All I need for you to do is to sign this piece of paper." Aoki said as she handed Lincoln a piece of paper attached to a clipboard. "Yes, ma'am." Lincoln said as he signed it. Aoki then gave it to Sumiko, who also signed it. "Great! Lincoln, welcome to Sakura No Hana Private School." Aoki said as she shook his hand. She also shook Sumiko's hand.

Nagano Mall

In Nagano Mall, these are all the clothes Lincoln bought.