Albert

Royal Woods Hospital

Lincoln is laying in a hospital bed, sleeping soundly. Sumiko is right beside him. Suddenly, the door opens. She turns to see who it is. "Huh?" she asked, she then saw Albert. 

"Daddy!" Sumiko said as she hugged her father. "Hi, baby." Albert said as he returned the hug. "How's my daughter?" Albert asked. "A mix full of emotions right now, daddy." Sumiko said as they broke the hug. "Oh, I bet. Poor kid." Albert said as he looked at his grandson with sadness. "I don't know how they could do this. Did you know anything about this?" Sumiko asked. "No, not at all. I didn't know anything." Albert said. "They never told me what was going on. They said he was fine. I started to know something was weird when they started banning me from coming over.". 

"Really?" Sumiko asked with her head tilted. "Yep. I only found out because you called me about it." Albert said. Sumiko just stood silent. "Dad... do you think we would ever do this to... Aaron?" Sumiko asked, trying not to strike a nerve from her father, making him emotional. He still hasn't fully got over his son's death.

"Hell no. No way would I ever EVER do this to my sweet boy. Not my Aaron." Albert said. "He'd probably whoop all 3 of us." Sumiko said, referring to her, Rita and Miyabi. "Oh, he would." Albert said, "He was tough, strong and stood up for himself. He was everything a man should be... and then that bastard killed him.". "Daddy, stop it. No one killed him. He killed himself." Sumiko said. "No, he didn't, it was accidental overdose. I could've saved him, and it was MY FAULT." Albert said. 

"Daddy... I remember that night before he overdosed. When you were on the phone with him, and you got into an argument with him. Why?" Sumiko asked. "I don't want to talk about it, honey." Albert said. "I don't care, why?" Sumiko asked. "Enough!" Albert said, a little teary eyed, "I hate talking about it! I never had the chance to make up to him. Now, my boy's dead. My only son." Albert said, voice cracking. Sumiko also shed a few tears, thinking about her brother. "Now, there's a teen girl who grew up and never truly knew her father." Albert said in an emotional tone before putting his hands over his face. 

The half-White, half-Asian, ashen-haired woman then went up to her father and hugged him. "It's not your fault, daddy. Don't beat yourself up over it. It's not yours or Aaron's fault." Sumiko said. The old man hugged his daughter and said, "I know, honey.". 

Meanwhile in Japan, a red-haired woman is sitting at her desk in her home. Suddenly, she hears her phone ring. "Konichiwa?" she says, "Sumiko? Really? Oh my goodness! Wow! Ok, ok. Sounds good. Sayōnara, ojichan. Watashi mo itoshite iru yo." (Goodbye, big sister. I love you too.) she said in Japanese, "Miyako-San, kite kudasai! Watashiniha, anata ga hitsuyōdesu!" (Miyako-San, please come here! I need you!) she called out.

2 hours later in Royal Woods...

Albert left to go run errands, leaving Sumiko with her son. It was quiet until she noticed her son open up his eyes. "Huh...? What...? Where am I...? What the hell is going on...? What happened...? Why am I in a hospital bed?" Lincoln asked so many questions with a very raspy and groggy like voice. He then turned to see his mother, his BIRTH mother. "Who... who are you...?" Lincoln asked confused. "Lincoln... I'm your mother... your REAL mother..." Sumiko said. Lincoln's eyes were wide as saucers as she said that. "What..." he muttered under his breath. Sumiko smiled and said, "I missed you so much, baby.".

To be continued...

End of chapter 3.