Lincoln

Rita and Lynn Sr. were nervous and starting to sweat as she asked that. "What? What's with the faces?" Sumiko asked. "Well, uh..." Lynn Sr. asked. "What is it? IS MY SON DEAD?!" Sumiko asked angrily. "No! No! Not at all! He is most definitely alive!" Rita said. "He better be!" Sumiko said, slowly calming down, "Alright. Where is he?" Sumiko asked. "Uh..." Rita muttered. "The garage." Sumiko heard the raspy voice of a little girl say. "What? Who was that?" Sumiko asked. "Behind you." the voice said.

She turned around to see Lucy. "He is in the garage." she said. "Is he? What is he doing in there?" Sumiko asked, a little angry. "He's forced to live there." Lucy said. "WHAT?!" Sumiko screamed, causing the rest of the sisters to wake up, making Lily cry. 

"WHY?!" She screamed. "So, he doesn't interfere with the sister fight protocol." Rita said. "What the hell is a "sister fight protocol"?" she asked, baffled. "It's a system to separate the sisters from each other to ease tensions. Lincoln being present and there just made things worse, so we kicked him to the garage. We had to kick him out of his room, stop him from using the bathroom and kitchen, etc. until we put him in the garage." Rita said.

"What the hell is wrong with you?! Rita, how could you allow this?! When you, me and Miyabi had problems, we didn't treat Aaron like total garbage for a bunch of reasons! 1, mom and dad would no way in hell allow that. 2, Aaron would beat the hell out of us, in fact, we actually heard him out and he helped us with our issues. 3, I, personally, could not EVER have the heart to do that to my family." Sumiko said. 

"Follow me if you want to see him." Lucy said as she held out her hand. Sumiko grabbed it in an instant and followed Lucy. 

As Lucy took her to the garage, she opened the side door and turned on the light. "Lincoln??!" she screamed. She then saw a patch of white hair sticking out of a blanket, shaking. "Lincoln! My baby!" she screamed as she ran over to her son. She immediately took the blanket off of him and gasped in horror as her face turned pale at what she saw. "It's ok, Lincoln. Mama's here! I'm here, sweetheart! You're coming home with me!" she said as she picked him up bridal-style or cradle carry. 

A few mascara-filled tears rolled down her cheeks as she looked at his face. It broke her heart to see what these monsters did to him. "Thank you... uh..." Sumiko said. "Lucy" Lucy said her name. "Thank you so much, Lucy. I cannot thank you enough for this." Sumiko said as she walked out. "You're welcome." Lucy said, feeling terrible that she couldn't speak up or stand up for him earlier. 

As she walked back in the house, she set down her son on the couch. "Lincoln, honey, can you hear me?" she said to him, trying to see if he responds. "Hel... hello...? Wh-who's there...?" Lincoln said in an almost whisper and strained voice. "It's me, koibito. You're safe now. You're going to be all right, do you hear me, sweetheart?" Sumiko said. "Uuuhhhh..." Lincoln mumbled. Sumiko put a hand on his cheek.

"How could you...?" Sumiko said in a low tone. "What?" Rita asked. "How could do this to him?! My baby boy! I told you when I was getting treatment and therapy, you would watch over him and take care of him for me! You didn't! Instead, you treated him like dirt! No, WORSE than dirt!". "Sumiko, I-" Rita was cut off. "Don't. He's coming to live with me in Japan. You are never allowed to see him again." Sumiko said as she picked up her son. "Please don't tell the police about this!" Rita pleaded. "Oh, I won't, but you know who I will tell? Miyabi, mom and dad. You know something, Rita? If Aaron was alive today, he'd... he'd HATE you. He would not love you. I got the custody papers in the car. I'm coming back in to get his stuff too." Sumiko said as she headed out. 

The ashen haired woman then opened up the back door to her car and gingerly placed her son, laying comfortably on the back seats. She then placed a blanket over him. Sumiko went over to the front seat and turned her car on. She immediately put the heat on full blast and put the seat warmers on. Sumiko then went to the backseat and kissed her son on his temple. "I love you." she whispered. 

Sumiko then walked inside to collect his things. As she walked in and saw Rita and Lynn Sr., she glared. She then walked upstairs and asked Rita, "Which one is his room?". "The one on the very far right at the end of the hall." Rita said. Sumiko walked over there to see that his room was... pretty much empty. 

"Where's all his stuff?" Sumiko asked. "At the donation area." a voice of a snotty little girl said. "WHAT?!" she screamed. "Calm down, crazy lady. It was for the best." the voice of an arrogant young sporty teen said. "The best for what?" she asked, demanding answers. "Because 1: so, he won't spread his bad luck anywhere." the voice of an arrogant rocker teen said. Sumiko cannot believe what she just heard, "Bad luck"? What in the actual hell was she hearing, right now? "And 2: So, he won't interfere with our sister fight protocol." the teen rocker girl said. 

"Let me tell you something about sisters fighting, ok? When me, your mother and your Aunt Miyabi all had conflict or fighting, we talked through it or fought it out. No way in hell would we ever treat our brother the way you treated yours. You are the worst sisters I have ever seen and I don't know how Rita could allow this." Sumiko said as she walked downstairs and out the door.

"Sumiko, I-" Rita was cut off. "Bye, Rita." Sumiko said as she drove away.

To be continued...

End of chapter 2.