"Impossible!" exclaimed Xander. "He consumed our spell like it was nothing."

"You are nothing!" the master bellowed as he destroyed their weapon. "It is now over! The hopelessness and fear I feel inside of you makes your power even more tender to dine on."

He then starts to drain the magic from them. "Our magic! I can feel him taking it!" said Xander.

"Nick, I don't feel so good." said Lily and the master kicks the megazord. They were ejected and were in their normal Mystic force uniforms.

"Come on." said Xander as they went to hide in a cave.

"All right. We're safe." said Chip.

"Safe? Are you kidding me?" asked Nick. "That thing just destroyed our zord, not to mention Daggeron and my dad."

"Hey, he's my dad too." said Lily.

"So that's it?" asked Vida. "The great Nick, the red ranger, calling it quits?"

"Whoa, whoa. No. Don't walk away." said Xander, blocking his path. "Answer her. Are you giving up?"

"Get out of my way." said Nick.

"No, Nick." said Chip. "You answer that."

"Guys, wake up and smell the darkness!" said Nick. "We've done our best, and we failed. We're no match for that thing. Fine. Yes, I've given up."

Xander, Vida and Chip looked over at Lily and she shrugs her shoulders. "Don't you say that." said Maddie and she drags Lily over with her. "Don't you say that, not you. You and Lily have held us together through all of this! You will not give up! Listen to me! Giving up is not an option for you! We are a team, and you are this team's leader! We go on, no matter what."

Suddenly dark magic forced its way into the cave and attacks them. "It is time to finish this meal." said the master as he finds them. "Welcome to your end."

"Not here." said Nick as he gets up. "Not now! This is not our end."

"You are only one." said the master.

"And unfortunately for you, the wrong one." said Nick. "I call forth the powers of good magic still left in the world. Of all the good magic still left in my body, come to me now! Magical Source, Mystic Force!"

"The light will be the most delectable." growled the master and sends his tentacles towards Nick. Nick deflects them away from him and goes towards the master. "No, my armor." shouted the master as it breaks. Nick strikes the master in his abdomen. "Return us now!" demanded Nick then turns for the others. "Take my hand!"

The others rushed over to him with Xander carrying Lily. "Quickly!" shouted Nick. "Hold on! Now!"

"Okay!"

"It's working!"

They returned back to Briarwood and the rangers had powered down. "Never again...am I going through a spell seal like that." said Lily, pointing to where the spell seal was.

"We're back." said Xander.

"Yeah. But now our magic is gone for good." said Nick. The master growls as he walks up to them. "Look what you've done to me." he said.

"Besides exposing your ugly head, I see nothing wrong." said Lily, causing the others to give her a look. "What? It's true! He's got an ugly head."

"You will pay for this."

Just as the master releases his tentacles towards the rangers, they froze in mid-air and disappeared. In its place was Clare and the Snow Prince. "What?!" exclaimed the master.