2 - I've said NO!

Major TW: Sexual assault, rape, violence…

Please don’t read if you’re not comfortable with the listed subjects above!
_____________________________________________

It only took me 4 minutes to jog to the store and I gratefully took my bag from the woman. On my way back, which I walked a little slower, I got a message from Vic asking if I had made it before they closed. I replied with a thumbs up and added:

"Just in time :)"

She sent a picture of Ben posing in a victory pose and added:

"That's our Graham!"

I put my cell phone back in my pocket and enjoyed the already fresher air. It had gotten a little darker and the lights from the restaurant behind me went out, which meant it was now 6 o'clock. I saw the bus approaching behind me, but thought that a short walk back might be more enjoyable. The bus passed me at a slower pace and stopped slightly in front of me by the sidewalk. Only one person got up inside, who gave me a kind of creepy look.

I thought nothing of it and walked past the bus and saw station 19 about 200 meters ahead. the mechanical doors opened behind me and two footsteps exited the inside of the bus. The bus started moving again and shortly afterwards I only saw it drive off down the street in front of me. I could have had it back so comfortably, instead I walk, I thought and laughed at myself. I noticed that the footsteps behind me were getting louder and faster, but I didn't turn around, I thought that would be too impolite.

I also started to walk a little faster, as well as the footsteps behind me, which made me feel a little unsettled. Out of fear, I was already looking around for other people or ways out. To my left was a knee-high brick wall, on which a forest of bushes and small trees formed a few meters into the distance. On the other side there was only industry and not a soul, not even cars. I was on the remote side of the road leading to the Station 19 and by now I was really regretting not getting on the bus.

A light laugh behind me, which was only a few steps behind me, made cold sweat run down my back. I closed my cardigan and was already protecting my fists with the end of my sleeves. Just in case... I thought and then it was already too late.

The man had sneaked up behind me, one arm around my waist, the other around my face and mouth.

I screamed for help, but who was around to find me? I had hopes that there was someone else around that I hadn't seen before...

But that was not the case. I kicked around and hit his head to somehow free myself. He just seemed to be turned on by my behavior and acted like it was some kind of foreplay for him. He threw me with full force against the wall on the elevation with bushes and trees. I hit the ground with my arms first and felt a burning pain in my forearms, the skin was scraped open...

I tried to get up but only got a push from behind, which drove me another 2 meters forward into the undergrowth of bushes. Back on the ground I felt a hand grabbing my hair, which forced me forward. Tears of pain and fear had already formed in my eyes and I tried to harm him again to get out of there, but he blocked it with a punch to my chin.

"You stay here until I'm done with you!"

He shouted at me and I began to realize what he wanted from me. He wasn't planning to rob me, no, he had more serious and cruel plans...

He pushed me down until I was sitting in front of him, supporting myself with my arms behind me. I tried to beg him to leave me alone but this only made him angry. He kicked the insides of my legs to get them apart and when I resisted he knelt down and came closer to me while I tried to crawl backwards.

I didn't give you my consent | Station 19जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें