Episode 15

Later at night, inside the ward, Eunyeong stares at the glass window while sighing. She just got a call from her brother. She assumes that the others have told her family.

Flashback

"You're really in the hospital now," Taehyun asked in shock. "Yes," Eunyeong sigh.

"Why all of a sudden? You are almost getting better," Taehyun said in disbelief. "I'm not sure how. All I know is that I was just drinking water before rehearsing on the stage," Eunyeong explained.

"No wonder why the others sound worried."

"What?"

"Let's just say, your boyfriend and the others told me."

"Boyfriend? Since when do I have a boyfriend?"

"Oh come on, sis. Don't act innocent. Soobin told me Heeseung is your boyfriend," Taehyun told her causing Eunyeong went blushing. "What?! Rubbish! He and I are just friend--"

"Just admit it you like him. I'm not mad."

"Oppa, seriously not now. I'm...you know, I'm scared of being in relationship. Even Dad look like he wants to kill every boy---"

"Not all boys are same. Even you forgot I'm also a boy too."

"I didn't ask that, though."

"Ugh! I cannot believe this girl."

"I should go to sleep."

"Okay. Good night." 

End of Flashback

Eunyeong lay on the bed while staring at the ceiling, wonder if she was able to get well soon or not. "Why did I end become like this?" she whisper while feeling disappointed at herself for getting this sickness.

Seojung's POV

Me, Chaeyeon and Sakura are sitting on the bench that was under the tree. Sakura is busy analyze the water properly while Chaeyeon take a nap, as usual. I just sigh at her and nudge her arm, "Wake up, will you? I thought you want us to help."

"I am but, I'm sleepy," Chaeyeon yawn while I rolled my eyes and look at Sakura, "How is it, Sakura?"

"I'm not sure. I didn't see anything on the cardiac toxicity."

"Do you have theory?"

"I'm not sure but, I might thought we should probably check the bottle that Eunyeong use yesterday," Sakura suggest. 

"But, didn't we check it already?" Seojung thought. "I have these feeling that, someone might have do that before we all went there and Eunyeong went inside the room," Sakura told them.

"First, can we deal that bitch first?" Chaeyeon pointed where Riel went toward them with a smug look. "Well, I just heard about what happened to Eunyeong yesterday. I wonder how is she doing," she mocked. "What do you want, Riel?" 

"Oh, I just thought that I might take her place now since she's weak now," she cackled. Me, Chaeyeon and Sakura can only stay quiet but, our anger start to go limit. "I mean, think about it. Why would she dance on the stage when she have a heart problem? Other than that, I was wondering, why would you three always hang out with her? Is it because you feel bad to her--" before Riel could finish, she got slapped at her cheek harder. Me and Chaeyeon were taken aback and quickly look at Sakura who also held a shock expression.