Episode 14

Author's POV

At the hospital, the rests are sitting on the chair while Sakura, Chaeyeon and Seojung look down with a dry tears on the faces. Sana and Taehee comfort Chaeyeon, Arisu side-hug Sakura and Jaemin stroke Seojung's head. Jimin and Soobin sitting quietly while Heeseung pacing back and front, looking very worried.

"Wonder what's makes her become like that? She almost getting better but, I didn't expect..." Seojung trailed as she start sobbing while Jaemin hug her while giving her the comfort words.

"Girls, what does Eunyeong usually do before she start practicing or dancing?" Jimin asked. "Well, she always drink her water because she always feeling thirst," Sakura explain.

"We'll check it out later," Sana told them as they notice Heeseung still can't stop pacing around. "Will you stop pacing?" Jimin ask, getting annoyed.

"How am I supposed to stop when she's in there?!" Heeseung argue. "Come on, Heeseung. Try to calm down. I bet the doctor know--"

"Wait, Heeseung. Did Eunyeong told you that she has a heart problem?" Chaeyeon ask.

Heeseung can only stay quiet and try to speak but, he could only nodded and sit beside Jaemin, feeling stress. "So, you didn't tell us?"

"I want to but, Eunyeong told me not to because she doesn't want any of you to worry," Heeseung told them. "Did you three know?"

The three girls nodded slowly. They couldn't blame the girls, though since Eunyeong doesn't want any of them to worry. Until then, the doctor finally came out from the ward room where Eunyeon is. All of them quickly stood up as Sakura, Seojung and Chaeyeon quickly went to the doctor.

"Doctor, how is she? Is she okay?"

"It appears, her heart has gone worse."

"But, she's doing a little bit just fine," Chaeyeon said in disbelief. "Well, that's what I'm curious about. A few weeks ago, after I check her heart, she is getting better and better until now, it gotten worse."

"And you're saying?" Sana asked.

"What I'm saying, from what I check, something might've made her heart get hurt physically. When I take a little bit of her blood, I tested out but, shock me as well."

"Meaning?"

"Turns out, someone poison her which makes her heart gone worse."

After hearing that, Sakura collapsed on the floor as Arisu quickly caught which made her cry again. Seojung covers her mouth as she starts to sob badly with Jaemin quickly hugging her with comfort. Sana covered her mouth while Taehee held a bearing shock. Jimin can only stay quiet and Soobin couldn't believe what he heard.

As for Heeseung, he looked at the Doctor to make sure if he heard it correctly as he spoke, "Where is she now? I need to see her now."

"I'm not sure about that. She told me--"

"Listen, I don't care. Just let me see her, please!" Heeseung said desperately, wanting to see Eunyeong badly. The Doctor was about to protest but, notice how all the teenagers wanted to see Eunyeong badly and sigh.

"Alright then," he nodded as he walked away. The group went inside the room and saw Eunyeong lying on the bed, back-facing them. Sakura and Seojung slowly walk toward to Eunyeong as Sakura sit on the bed.

"Eunyeong, how are you feeling right now?" Sakura asked but, got no answer from Eunyeong who only stayed quiet. "Listen, Eunyeong. The Doctor has told us what caused your heart to hurt again. Someone must poison you. We don't know who but..." Seojung trailed off, trying to find a best word.