Episode 3

Chaeyeon's POV

I just keep on glaring at the spoiled brat who just making fun of me because I'm lesbian. Who cares I'm the lesbian? It's my life, not her.

"I was wondering why you like girls. Is that why you wear it like that? Or, is it because you have abused parents and your boyfriend cheated on you?" She mocked me. All the students began to whisper to each other. "Too bad no boys like you because you're not so beautiful-"

"Oh, so you think you're that beautiful because of your shitty personality of yours? You have gone way too far but I really hope you could stay that way because I cannot take it with your spoiled attitude. Just because you are rich and beautiful, that doesn't mean you can be such a spoiled show off! Did I mention how many 'show-off' or 'spoiled' words? Oh right, how about a thousand of those words because you know why? Because your mouth is like a parrot who cannot stop talking and also your face are almost like a cow!"

Hana just kept quiet as all the students dropped their jaws after hearing Sakura's comeback. Seojung covers her mouth in shock, I smirk proudly at my cousin while I heard Eunyeong clap her hands quietly as she nodded in proud.

Hana began to get furious as she decided to insult Eunyeong by calling her something no one dared to say. "How about that slut?! I bet she brought all the boys at her home!" Hearing that, Eunyeong went to lung at her as Seojung and I quickly grabbed her as all the students back away, knowing messing Eunyeong is a bad idea.

"You bitch! Who do you call slut, huh?! How about you?! I saw you seduce every boy who has a girlfriend and fuck them all at your home last night!" She screamed angrily at her. Hana was taken aback when all the girls began to glare at her.

Hana was about to lung at the four when someone stepped in between us. Eunyeong looked at the person and was shock a little. "She has already exposed your secret. Why don't you just admit it?"

He glared at Hana, who was looking scared and decided to leave there. With that, all the students went home. We quickly let go of Eunyeong who was staring at the person, who we didn't know who was that.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Uh, Eunyeong, who is this guy?"

"Girls, this is Park Jimin," she answers with a poker face. "Your boyfriend?" Seojung asked. "Over my dead body," Eunyeong deadpanned. "Correction: your hot dead body," the person Jimin flirted while smirking.

"Anyway, thank you for helping us," I thank him. "No worries. Don't want to see my princess and her friends got into trouble," Eunyeong rolled her eyes what he said, "I'm outta here," she left with a huff.

"Sorry about her. She's always like that when someone try to flirt her," Sakura apologize.

"That's explain a lot," Jimin thought.

"Guys, I should get going. My brother is worry about me," Seojung said. "Okay," with that, Soojeong left.

Seojung's POV

I was walking while chatting my brother when I bump into five girls who was glaring. That's where I saw my bully, Yoon Nara. This makes me feel scared.

"Why are you with Jaemin oppa?"

"What do you mean?" I asked nervously. Nara scoffed while walking toward me. "I don't know what are you thinking but, why don't you stay away from him?" She threated me.

"Look, I don't know what are you talking about because I am not that type of girl who like to flirt every famous guy in the school so, would you excuse me, I need to go home," I excuse myself suddenly, she pulled me back and slapped my face until I fell on the ground.