Episode 13

Chaeyeon's outfit

Sakura's outfit

Chaeyeon and Sakura, who have changed their clothes, are standing, Eunyeong who was asleep while Jaemin is sitting beside Seojung who was still sobbing as he comforted her

Until, the Doctor came out from the surgery room and walk toward them.

They saw the doctor coming as Jaemin quickly woke Eunyeong up as she groggily open her eyes and stand up and went beside them.

"Doctor, how's my brother? Is he okay? How did he get into a car accident?" Seojung asked the Doctor many questions. "Calm yourself down, my child. Your brother is fine," he said as the group let out a sigh in relief.

"But, I'm afraid he's in coma right now."

A small silence starts to fill in the hall as Seojung looks at the Doctor in shock. "Why is he in a coma? Does the car accident looks serious?"

"It is. His wounds are completely large in his stomach which almost makes him lose lots of blood. His right arm is broken while his left leg seems to be broken a little bit but, it took a while to heal," the Doctor explained. Seojung cover her mouth as she let out a small sobbed and kneel on the floor.

Jaemin quickly comforts her as he hugs her while Seojung cries on his shoulder. Sakura wiped the tears from her eyes while Eunyeong controlled her tears. Meanwhile, Chaeyeon has frown on her face, which she has someone on her mind that she hates.

"When is the surgery?"

"It will start for tomorrow but, you don't have to pay it."

"What?" 

"Because you lucky that your friend with glasses pay it for you," the Doctor pointed at Sakura who was trying her best not to cry.

Seojung look at Sakura and smiled at her, "Thank you, Sakura."

"No worries," Sakura said as she started to sob brutally which Eunyeong gave her the handkerchief and said, "Wipe that mucus off of you."

"Thank you," Sakura took it as she blew it on the handkerchief harder until the mucus almost hit on Eunyeong and Chaeyeon, who snap out from her thought.