Episode 11 (Pt.2)

It has been conform. The group decided to go on their own vacation at night.

~

"So, there's four rooms."

"Let's decide it then."

First room: Chaeyeon & Sakura
Second room: Seojung & Taehee
Third room: Sana & Eunyeong
Fourth room: All boys

"Wait, do we have to seperate?" Arisu asked poutly. "Yes, sweetie," Sakura said. "Enough with the adorable nickname," Eunyeong cringed.

"But, you don't mind Jimin, Soobin and Heesung calling you a nickname-"

Chaeyeon quickly shut up when Eunyeong shot her a glare. "Sorry." Chaeyeon saw Sana and Taehee are glaring each other which the others notice too.

"Whoa. What's the tension," Jimin asked while looking at his old friend.

"Continue glare each other, you two," Chaeyeon scoffed angrily as she dragged Sakura. "Hey, what the hell?! Chaeyeon!"

"Uh, maybe we should go to our room so, bye, you all. Come on, Seojung," Eunyeong said as she start to walk away.

"Bye, Jaemin!" Seojung wave at Jaemin who wave back. "Maybe, I'll go unpack," Arisu suggested himself while Taehee went to get her luggage.

Jimin, Jaemin, Soobin and Heesung began to face at Sana who was looking guilty.

"Sana, what's wrong with you? You never acted like that," Jimin said. "I know, I'm sorry! It's just that, well..." Sana sigh, ready to tell them a truth.

"Let's just say, I like Chaeyeon."

The boys look at her dumbfounded, didn't expect she like girls. Sure she was famous among boys and girls but, not with this.

"Wait, seriously? Since when?"

"Well, ever since I first met her," Sana answer while rubbing her neck embarrassing. "Gosh, I cannot believe I tell you guys about this. Go ahead and judge me," Sana said while crossing her arms. The boys only look at each other and sigh, "We're not going to judge you, Nuna," Soobin said.

"You're not?"

"Nope. Besides, it's your life, not ours. It's your decision to make if you like her or love her," Heesung told her.

"Yup, he's right. We don't want to know what happened between you, Chaeyeon and Taehee so, give Chaeyeon a space," Jaemin added. Sana only look at them and nodded but not before she said something, "Wow. You guys are getting along but, when it comes for Eunyeong, you fought like a cat and dog."

"Hey, leave me out of this. I just treat Eunyeong like a little sister or friend," Jaemin defended himself while the three just blush in embarrassing.

"Well, even though she's really the most anger person but, deep inside of her, she's really kind-hearted," Sana told them.

(A/N: 🤧🤧🤧 "She's not my daughter in blood but actually she is." If you curious why I wrote this, just check on my other story even though some of them haven't made it yet. Gosh, I like this daughter and mother relationship.)

"Come on, we should go to our room. I bet Arisu is having a hard time carrying our luggage and Sana, don't fight," Jimin warn her. "Okay, I won't," Sana sigh.

~

Chaeyeon's POV

Chaeyeon's pajama