21.

"Hello hello!" Lily called as she arrived in the living room after the deep conversation regarding her love life had finished not long ago. "Bathroom's free so first come first serve. Towels are on the rack and you can put your clothes in the laundry basket if you want."

The triplets all thanked her before Nick decided that he'd go first after taking the suitcase upstairs to have his pyjamas ready, seeing as Lily was in hers. The girl plopped down on the couch next to Matt as Alex finally sat down too, next to Chris.

"What'd I miss?"

"We talked about how wonderful you are and that you're the best person ever!" Alex joked.

"Damn, nothing I didn't know then", Lily teased back. "As long as you don't force the guys to say shit like that."

The four friends laughed at that, before Chris assured that they didn't have to be pressured into admitting something that they could see for themselves, which actually made Lily feel so loved. She looked at Matt for confirmation, and he carefully nodded at his brother's statement.

"Y'all are so nice to me", Lily said as she wiped a fake tear. "I'll need to invite you here more often."

"Please do because y'all have a nice house," Chris complimented. "Shit's feels real cosy and homely."

"That's so sweet bro, we take that very seriously. Thanks." Lily was truly appreciative to hear that her guests felt comfortable in the house as it was something that was important to her and Alex: making people feel welcome.

They kept talking about random subjects, from the triplets' tour to the girls' childhood, while the people on the couch kept changing for the next hour or so as each one of them would eventually go take a shower. This was the final shift of seats as Alex went to have hers and Lily was left with Nick, Matt and Chris – Bernard was travelling around the house and would occasionally come back to be petted by the group. As she saw the time that had come by, Lily suggested that they order food as the triplets might be hungry. They gladly accepted and Lily unlocked her phone to check for delivery options.

"Usually I'd actually cook for y'all but I'm kinda exhausted right now so tomorrow night if you're still here. I can offer you pizzas for tonight?"

"We'll never refuse pizzas", Nick agreed with the proposal. "And we'll definitely be here tomorrow night if you're not tired of us yet."

"I could never!"The girl faked to be offended. "Here, look at the menu and add your choices to the cart."

Lily passed her phone to the triplets so that they could decide what they wanted before they gave it back to her. She then chose for her and Alex before confirming the order that would arrive soon enough. While they waited, Lily asked the triplets what they wanted to drink.

"I'm mostly asking Nick and Matt though, I'm certain Chris wants a pepsi. Would I be right?"

"Absolutely, you know me so well wow!" Chris sarcastically laughed before thanking the girl.

Nick and Matt joined Lily in the kitchen to see the other choices for themselves. They felt lucky that the girls had similar taste to them as Nick was able to get a Saint Pellegrino while Matt also got a Pepsi as he saw that the fridge had quite a lot in it.

"Y'all will have to thank Alex for that", Lily said as she handed the youngest triplets their drinks. "Girly has been addicted to soda since high school, though not as bad as Chris luckily."

"Thank you for pointing that out!" Nick exclaimed. "He really needs to notice how bad his drinking habits are."

"Wait, as a good host I should actually give him water then", Lily seriously offered.