10.

Twenty years old. Nick, Matt and Chris had officially lived for two decades and survived.
If someone had told them when they started their YouTube channel a couple of years ago that they would have achieved so much at the young age of twenty, they would have never believed it.

After a first tour at the beginning of the year, the triplets had announced a second one that would take place in autumn: the Versus Tour, where they would compete against one another in a fun and friendly atmosphere. They had also recently hit five million followers on YouTube which led them to release a special merch collection. Finally, their new format of content – a podcast named Cut the Camera – seemed to be very well welcomed by the fans.
Individually, each triplet was also very successful and could easily observe his own improvement.
First, Nick had bleached his hair and released a very personal video regarding change. Whether they were considered good or bad by the person experiencing them, changes were essential and as Nick would often say: "everything happens for a reason".
Then, Chris had the wonderful opportunity of meeting his favourite artist of all time who is the singer Lil Skies. Being a fan for years, Chris would have never expected to meet him and even go on stage with him during a festival but it did happen. Now, Chris could be proud of calling Skies one of his friends.

Finally, Matt felt lucky enough just being able to see his two brothers enjoy their lives to the fullest while growing up with them. Trying to deal with his anxiety and help his viewers live with it, Matt managed to be even more open about it which made him more confident to start projects on his own – that he hoped to reveal to the world one day. One other person had motivated him during his journey: a girl who came into his life not long ago but was surprisingly on Matt's mind as he reflected on how unbelievable his life had been since the start of his and his brothers' career.

~~~

    As they had simply spent their twentieth birthday with their family and friends, the triplets mostly decided to vlog at the end of the day as to summarise it. They were grateful for everything that had happened since becoming content creators and wouldn't change it for anything else in the world.

How would they have survived without one another? No one could ever tell, but none of them was able to imagine a life where he wouldn't be a triplet. They were all ready to keep experiencing the adventure that was life together, and excited to see what was waiting for them in the future.

★ ★ ★★ ★

Thank you for reading. Votes and comments are always appreciated if you like this story :)

The story is co written w little_grapejuice