╰┈➤ ❝𝟎𝟐𝟐, 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝.❞

𝐢𝐝 𝐬𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭
𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐞 𝐦𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭
𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐲𝐦𝐩𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐲
𝐢 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐦𝐲𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

-

LIKED BY: claire.holt, and 3,578,215 others.

f1.gossip: lando norris spotted with a girl at a club, kissing!! is this the mom of his child?

comments are limited

user4: awe theyre so cute!

user9000: but i shipped him w (y/n).

I wipe away my tears as I hear the front door open. 

"I'm back!" Lando calls out. 

Olivia runs into my room. "Mommy, daddys home!" She cheers. She stops when she sees my face. "Mommy, are you crying?" She asks. 

"No baby, I just yawned so my eyes are watering." I chuckle lightly. She nods as she hugs me.

"Are you lying?" She whispers with a cheeky grin on her face. "Lying isn't good."

"I'm not lying. How could I lie to you." I giggle, squeezing her cheeks. 

Lando realised no one was coming down, so he made his way upstairs into the guest room where I was with Olivia. He sees the look on my face when he walks in and furrows his brows. 

"Hey, Liv. Max is downstairs, we bought you a new toy." He tells her. Olivia gasps as she jumps out my laps as she runs down stairs.

"Whats wrong, baby?" He asks as he sits down next to me on the bed. He puts his arm around me, causing me to lift my shoulders in discomfort. Of course, he doesn't take the hint because its normal for him to put his arm around me. 

"Can I see your phone?" i ask, holding out my hand. 

He nods suspiciously as he pulls his phone out his pocket and hands it to me. I unlock it, seeing that he changed his password. 

"Oh, sorry." He quickly unlocks it for me, not hiding his password. 

I click on instagram, and the screen was on the chats area where you can see everyone who was texting you or who you have texted. So many fans were sending him messages but the top message was from a girl called 'Claire Holt'. She had liked the post of Lando and a girl yesterday. I'm definitely checking her account after this. I pull out the picture of Lando and the girl yesterday at a club.

"Whos this?" I ask, handing him his phone.

He slowly slides his arm off my shoulders, taking the phone out my hands.