╰┈➤ ❝𝟎𝟏𝟔, 𝐫𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝.❞

❝𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐝, 𝐢𝐦 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫
𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐬 𝐬𝐨𝐧, 𝐧𝐨𝐛𝐨𝐝𝐲𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐮𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐫❞

"Lando Norris!" A voice shrieks as the restaurant doors swing open. A few waiters and waitresses get in the way of the angry lady, but get shoved out the way. 

"Shit." Lando whispers. 

"That's Claire, isn't it?" I ask him. He nods slowly. Olivia looks just like her, but Claire's face seems like she's ruder. She didn't have a soft face, her eyebrows pointed down, making her look slightly angry, and her face was sharp. Olivias face was soft, she probably got it from her father. 

I grab Landos hand. "Lando, maybe we shouldn't do this here, it'll ruin the dinner." I whisper. 

Lando quickly nods, looking at his friends. "Please, whatever surprise you wanted to tell me, tell everyone else and you can tell me after, this is important." His friend, Blake, must have realised who it is as he nods and let's us leave as soon as we needed. "Stay, (Y/n)." 

I didn't want to argue, so I stay sat. I was growing worried the further away Lando got from us. 

"You look really worried." Blakes wife, Carla, says. "You should've insisted on going with him."

"I should've." I sigh, looking away. "It's too late now." 

"Let's take your mind off of him for a second." She smiles, pouring me some champagne. She could try to get my mind off Lando all she wanted, but it won't work. "Thanks." I smile, taking a sip. 

A few minutes went by and I was slowly growing more anxious. As time went by, the more I thought about Lando. My thoughts start to fill with possibilities on what they could be talking about, but I get interrupted by a tap on the shoulder. 

"(Y/n), I heard Claire shouting, you should go check." He says, worried. 

"But, Lando told me to stay here." I shake my head, dismissing Blake. 

"No, Claires yelling. Landos the last person to shout at someone, he's not built for this kind of shouting." Blake insists on me going. 

"Okay." I breathe, standing up. 

Thank god, the rest of the people on the table weren't paying attention and couldn't see me completely panicking over Lando. 

"Lando?" I call out, walking towards the door and opening it. 

"She's my daughter, I want her back!" Claire shrieks. 

"Actually, she isn't. Legally, she's my daughter and you'd go to jail if you ever tried to take her." Lando says, trying to stay calm. 

Both their heads turn at the sound of the restaurant door shutting. Claire glares at me before snapping her head back to Lando. 

"A new bitch you bought so she could take care of my daughter?" Claire sneers as she points at my accusingly. 

My blood boils as I stare at her. Before I could say anything, Lando finally snaps. 

"Don't you dare call her a bitch." He says, raising his voice. He extends his arm out to me and I grab his hand, walking towards him.

"I don't care. She's not Olivias mother, is she?" Claire hisses. 

"She barely knows Olivia, but she's more of Olivias mother than you ever will be." Lando sneers.