╰┈➤ ❝𝟎𝟏𝟗, 𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐞.❞

"Lando, you have to eat something." I persuade him as I push his dinner in front of him. 

"I can't." He breathes. 

"You have to race tomorrow, eat." I say, my voice getting firmer. 

Lando shakes his head as he stands up abruptly and walks to his room in the hotel we're sharing, slamming the door shut. I sigh, picking up his plate and staring at the food I had cooked him before putting it down. I walk over to his door and knock on it, slowly pushing it open. 

He glances up at me, holding his arms open as I crawl into them. We stay like that for a few minutes before I speak.

"Please go eat, Lan." I whisper as my thumb draws circles on his chest. 

"Can you stop?" He yells, pushing me off his chest. I feel my heart break as he pushes me away mentally and physically. "(Y/n), this isn't so hard for you because you barely knew her. I've known Olivia for her whole life, you've known her for like, what? A month?!" He shrieks. 

I feel the tears in my eyes get unbearably heavy as I stare at him. "Is that what you think?" I ask, my voice breaking. He just shrugs and stares at me. "Well you wanna know what I'm thinking?" i say, raising my voice. "I'm thinking that you have a race tomorrow, that you need to eat so you don't make a mistake while racing and crash. You're right, I've only known her for a short amount of time, but we both lost Olivia and I love her like she's my own daughter! We both lost her, but we will get her back. If you crash tomorrow, you might not come back!". I breathe heavily as I stare at Lando, tears streaming down both our faces. "Now, you clearly don't want me here right now so I'm going to Daniels room." I say firmly before leaving the hotel room, slamming the door and not letting Lando speak. 

I was so angry at him for thinking that I wasn't hurt. How the hell could he say something like that?

I knock on Daniels door and he opens it, letting me in. 

"Everything alright?" He asks. I just shake my head and sit on his couch. "I talked to the police just now, they've got a lead." He informs me. I nod before lying down and pulls a blanket over me. "Did you and Lando get into a fight?" I just nod again, closing my eyes. "Don't be too harsh on him, he's really scared."

"And you think I'm not?" I say, sitting up. "I'm trying to help him but he refuses to let me!"

"He doesn't want you stressin-" Daniel starts. 

"Ok, but he shouldn't be rude to me about it." I say angrily before turning right back round and throwing my head on the pillow. 

Daniel sighs and sits down by my feet. 

"I know this is hard on both of you, but nothings going to change if you're mad at him. You need to be there for each other." Daniel tells me. "Think about what Olivia would want."

What Olivia would want. 

She wouldn't want us fighting, she'd want us to be together. 

"I'm just really tired. I'll talk to him in the morning." I whisper, still thinking. 

The next morning, I got up and changed into a McLaren shirt and a skirt since today was the race and I had to support McLaren. Daniel drove us to the circuit and the whole time, he talked about how I have to talk to Lando

I sigh as Daniel pulls up in front of the paddock. I look around to see armed guards roaming around the area. All for Olivia. 

"Just breathe. Talk to Lando." Daniel says as he opens the car door for me. 

The second I step out, a million different cameras were flashing in my face. Daniel quickly put a protective arm around me as he shoved through the crowd, yelling at people to get out the way.