╰┈➤ ❝𝟎𝟐𝟏, 𝐫𝐞𝐮𝐧𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝.❞

I cough, feeling the taste of smoke burn my throat. That causes me to wake up, looking around the room. I was at the hospital. The walls were coloured white and it was completely quiet. 

The door handle rattles as the door gets pushed open. I see Daniel walk in, with a bouquet of flowers. 

"Oh, you're awake." He says, happily. "Lando said you were sleeping."

"Just woke up." I answer, my voice raspy. Daniel places the flowers on my bedside table as i stare at them, thinking. "Where is Lando?"

"He's with Olivia." Daniel answers, taking a seat by my bed. 

"Is she okay?" I ask, worriedly.

"Thanks to you, she's fine. Just shocked and traumatised." Daniel informs me, getting up and helping me sit up after seeing me struggle. "The doctors still have to run some tests on Olivia to make sure nothing happened. But they said you're free to go whenever you're ready." 

I nod, getting up from the bed. 

"Woah! Slow down." Daniel laughs, catching me before I fell.

"But I have to see Olivia." I say, sitting down on the bed. 

"Olivias at the cafeteria. She's eating lunch with Lando. i can go get them, you stay in bed." Daniel orders, pushing me back down so I'm resting. 

I just nod again, watching Daniel leave the room, shutting the door behind him. I let out a deep sigh, drumming my fingers on my stomach, waiting for Lando and Olivia. The second the door opened, Olivia ran straight to me.

"Mommy!" She yells, hugging me. 

I smile to myself, pulling her up on my bed so she's resting on my lap and hugging her. Olivia starts to sob into my shirt as I pull her closer, rubbing her back in comfort. 

"Baby, don't cry." I whisper, stroking her hair. 

I hear a sniffle as Lando quickly wipes away his single tear, watching us. 

"Come here." I tell him, opening one arm. Lando walks over and hugs Olivia and I, placing a kiss on my neck. 

Olivia pulls out of the hug, patting Landos back.

"Daddy, can I go to Uncle Danny?" Olivia asks, giving his puppy eyes.

"Yeah." Lando chuckles, ruffling her hair. I'm so happy she's back and she's okay. I feel complete. 

Olivia runs out the room, being greeted by Daniel who was waiting outside. I hear them laughing as Daniel shuts the door, telling us he's taking her back to the cafeteria to finish her food.

Lando sits up, staring at me as he holds my hand in his, rubbing circles. 

"Stop looking i probably look like shit." I joke, trying to lift the mood. He smiles lightly, letting out an airy laugh. 

"Liar. You're always beautiful. Even when you did your pre-shower makeup or some shit." He beams, kissing my palm. 

I smile at him, looking away and at the ceiling. 

"Did they catch Claire?" i ask.

"Yeah." Lando lets out a sigh. "We have to testify against her in court in a week." 

"Okay." I breathe in sharply. "Did Zak find someone to race instead of you?"

"Yeah, but that means I lose the championship." Lando mumbles. "But, that doesn't matter to me. Putting Claire away is the most important along with taking care of you and Olivia." 

I smile at him, pulling him into a hug. "I love you." I whisper, rubbing the back of his neck. He melts into my touch, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"I love you too." He answers back, kissing me. 

He rests his head on my chest for a few seconds before getting up. "The doctor said you can be released. Do you just want to slowly get ready to go?"

I nod my head, getting up at my own pace instead of jumping up like I did before. Lando wraps his arm around my waist, supporting me as we walk out the room and he sits me down on a chair.

"I'll pack all your things, just relax." He says, making sure I was okay before walking back into the room.

"Lord, you gave us all a big fucking heart attack!" Daniel shouts as he pulls me into a hug.

"No swearing in front of Olivia!" I hiss. 

"Sorry." He mutters shyly, pulling out of the hug. 

I look to my side, seeing Elias hugging Olivia as they giggle and start playing tag with each other. 

"Guys, don't be too loud." I whisper yell at them, as they nod. 

Elias runs over to me, hugging my leg. I haven't seen him in forever. 

"Hey, sissy!" He giggles. 

"Hi, El." I smile, hugging him as I crouch down to his height. 

"i miss you calling me El, no one else does." He sighs. I know it isn't easy for him when Daniel and I leave because theres no one in the house to play with him.

I smile at him sadly and kiss his forehead. "Go play with Olivia, she's waiting for you." He nods, kissing my cheek and running away. I stand back up, facing Daniel. 

"You love Olivia, don't you?" He asks as I sit down on the chair, feeling slightly light headed. 

"Of course, I do." I state, without hesitation. "She's the cutest person ever." 

"After Elias." Daniel chuckles.

"Equally as cute as Elias." I correct him.

"Whatever you say." He shrugs.

Lando walks out with a suitcase that Daniel had brought which was filled with my clothes. 

"I have to go for a meeting but I'll be at the hotel and we can go to Abu Dhabi together." Daniel states. I nod with a smile, giving him a quick hug before letting Lando say bye. 

Daniel leaves with Elias as Lando and I wait for Olivia to come back.

"Daddy, is mummy coming home now?" Olivia asks Lando.

"Yeah, she is." He replies, scooping Olivia into his arms. I reach for my suitcase handle, ready to take it but Lando slaps my hand away, grabbing the suitcase and walking off.

I follow him, letting out an annoyed huff. "I could've taken that. You have Liv in your arms."

"Girl..." He pauses for a second as he clicks the button for the elevator. "No."

This man is going to be the death of me.