╰┈➤ ❝𝟎𝟎𝟖, 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐝𝐨 𝐢𝐭.❞

A month had passed by and I completely forgot about the wedding. I needed a date but I was so caught up in working 2 extremely stressful jobs at the same time. It was currently 2am, 3 days before the wedding and I was drowning in sorrow. I drew circles on my bedsheets as I blast sad songs through my airpods, singing along quietly, to myself. 

"I'm taking Landos offer." I say to myself out loud. "I'm doing it."

I called Lando, completely surprised that he picked up at 2am. 

"(Y/n), did you forget that I'm up late now that it's the summer holidays?" He chuckles after I asked him why he was up at 2am. 

"Oh, right." I mumble. 

"Yeah, so. What do you want?" He asks. 

"I just wanted to tell you, that I'll take your offer." I say, squinting my eyes, praying I wouldn't regret this. 

"So, you'll let me be your date to the wedding after your mom told the whole family your fake boyfriend's description fit me perfectly and you wouldn't be able to find a perfect match to that description aside from me?" 

"Ok, Lando. We get it. You're a rich, british man. Now shut up and I'll give you the details to my flight so you know when to pick me up since you're already in the UK. My family are flying to the UK tomorrow but I'm staying slightly longer. I have to work tomorrow at the hospital and my grandma and grandfather are travelling with me." I tell him. 

"The weddings in the UK? What a coincidence." Lando says, genuinely surprised. 

"Yeah, I was shocked when I saw, but it's just less work for you." I say, opening my laptop and clicking on my flight details, sending it to him. 

"Alright, I'll be at the airport at 6:30." He says after reading everything.

"Perfect. Also, it's kind of tradition in my family that all guests stay in a hotel for the 3 days of the wedding." I inform him. 

"I'm not complaining. Staying in a hotel is better than living with Max." He chuckles and I roll my eyes. 

"And, you told me that I would be doing you a favour in return if I let you be my date, what is that favour?" I ask. 

"You'll get to know after the wedding, okay?" 

"Fine." I grumble, not bothered to push it any further. 

"Alright. Bye, darling." He yawns, clearly tired. 

"Bye, dick." i cackle, hearing him groan on the other side of the phone. 

"Who would've known that it's so hard to be friends with you?" He mumbles. 

"Stop crying. You're lucky I'm accepting you as an acquaintance." I snap, putting my phone on speaker and placing it down as I click on the tab with my movie on it. 

"Of course, your highness." He chuckles. "Anyways, I have to go to bed now, I've got my last bit of training tomorrow before holidays. See you." 

"Shit, I forgot about that. Working 2 jobs is horrible." 

"It's fine. Tomorrows your last day. You'll continue a better job, working with me." 

"Sure, Lan. Working with you is a dream come true." I sigh, showing nothing but sarcasm. 

"Oh, I know, Love." I could mentally hear the smirk on his face. 

"Ok, Lando. Ok."

"I really should get some sleep, you need it more. Go sleep, okay?" He says, genuinely concerned. "Working 2 stressful jobs is not ideal."