╰┈➤ ❝𝟎𝟏𝟐, 𝐖𝐞𝐝𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠: 𝐃𝐚𝐲 𝟑 (pt.2).❞

"Lando!" I scream, starting to panic. "Lando, my necklace broke!" 

He lets out a sigh as I shove the necklace in his face. "Let me take a look." He pulls the necklace out of my palm and starts fidgeting and eyeing it. Sooner than later, he puts two parts together and uses his teeth to close it. Then, he makes sure its secure before smiling. "There. Turn around." I grin as I spin so my back is facing him. 

He puts the necklace on and his hand glides down my back. "I haven't seen you in your dress yet." He mutters as he places a small kiss on my shoulder. 

"I'm in it right now." I giggle as the feeling of his warm breath tickling my skin. 

"Stand up then." He whispers as he moves away from the chair, giving me space. 

(imagine this in a midnight blue with a pearl necklace and white heels cuz i think a sage green suit on a man looks goofy and lando is matching cuz theyre cheesy like that)

I get up and pull the dress down slightly so it covers my thigh better and I see him freeze. His eyes slowly travel up and down my body and his mouth stutters open a few times. 

"What?" I ask, starting to feel self conscious. "Does it look bad?" I ask, looking in the mirror for my reflection as I turn to see the back. "I have a back up dress in my suitcase that my mom packed, I can cha-"

"You look absolutely stunning. Breath taking." He tells me, walking closer. "You look like a goddess." 

I smile subconsciously as I chew on the inside of my mouth. "You don't look too bad yourself, Norris." I smirk as he gets closer and puts both hands on my waist. 

"Yeah?" He laughs lightly as his eyes flicker down to my lips. 

Lando was wearing the hottest midnight blue suit on earth and he looked so hot. 

"Lover birds, lets get going!" My aunt screams from the kitchen. 

I let out a sigh and look down as Lando slowly backs away. 

"Let me put on your heels." He says as he kneels down on one knee and starts to put my shoes on. I smirk and start teasing him.

"Thanks, slave." I giggle, ruffling his hair. 

"Shut up." He laughs as he puts on the second shoe. "Did you just take a picture?" He gasps at the noise of my phones camera going off.

"Oh, the pintrest girlies are gonna go crazy!" I let out an evil snicker as I post it to my instagram. "Don't worry, we can't see your face." i reassure as Lando pats the sides of my thighs as he stands up. 

"I wouldn't mind people knowing we've got something going on." He shrugs. 

"Who said we did?" I tease. Lando scoffs before standing next to me and looking down at me through the corner of his eyes.