Chapter 7 - The Talk

"Hyung!" Jimin yelled as he saw his elder brother emerge from the crowd. 

Jimin ran to his smiling brother and hugged him tightly.

"Woah, watch the sword in your hand!" Yoongi yelled as he eyed the sharp object in Jimin's hand.

"Hobi-hyung has been sparring with me!" Jimin explained. "I'm really good at it now, hyung!"

"Oh really?" Yoongi asked.

"Yeah! I am almost as good as Taehyung now!" Jimin explained. "You were gone for ages, hyung, I was starting to worry that you were really, really ill."

Yoongi hugged Jimin again. "Don't worry, I'm just like that remember."

As Yoongi looked up, he saw Hoseok looking at him and suddenly his smile dimmed as he began to walk towards the two.

"Jimin, dear, why don't you go continue with Taehyung, I need to talk with Yoongi, please," Hoseok said barely sparing Jimin a look.

However, Jimin didn't even notice as he hugged his brother one last time before walking off.

"Shall we go down?" Hoseok asked and Yoongi nodded. "Are you sure you're okay? You still look exhausted. Don't tell me it finished like this morning or something..."

No response.

As soon as the two arrived in their sleeping quarters, Yoongi flinched remembering his behaviour a few weeks prior. He sat down on the floor and Hoseok followed suit.

"You are stressing your body too much you know," Hoseok began. "It's not good at all..."

"Well I tried to stay away, but knowing that I... I could see you, whilst still laying there, wasn't... easy on my mind," Yoongi explained.

"Kitten, I am really worried for you," Hoseok continued as he moved closer and placed his hand on Yoongi's leg and he immediately began to squirm under the touch. "You know that right? I want to talk to you now, with both of us in the right mind, but you still need more time to recover."

"If... if..." Yoongi paused as he closed his eyes tightly. "If you helped me, it would be a lot better. It would be less painful and last a shorter time."

Hoseok signed as he lifted his hand up; however, Yoongi quickly grabbed it and placed it back.

"Don't."

"I think-"

"No, I'm fine... I just... miss this..."

Hoseok sighed. "Well, so what I said last time, I want you to want me for me... you know? Like our first time... I know it has been years and this is the first time we are properly talking about it, but it really hurt me what you did. I understand you didn't feel ready and it came at a shock for both of us, but I still couldn't help feeling hurt about it."

The sweet tangerine smell that was spreading through out the room began to lessen.

"That was by far the best night of my life, and something beautiful was created as a way to remember that," Hoseok continued. "But, at the end of the day, if we both were not ready for it, then, there isn't much point in it, is there?" Hoseok whipped a tear that fell down his cheek. "And I want to spend the rest of my life with you, as much as you do, but it is not possible at all. No matter how I think of it, kitten. And unfortunately, it was Namjoon that opened my eyes to that fact. There is no way, that I could look after you and our children. I can't give you that wedding of your dreams, or place to call home to raise our children. It's just not possible, and I want to apologise for filling you with such fantasies." 

"Oh Hobi!" Yoongi exclaimed not wanting to hear anymore. "I don't care what Namjoon says! We'll find a way! I now know that I don't just want you, I need you! And I love you so much! And that's enough for me to give everything up for us. If you want it enough, we can make anything happen! I was young and rash! I cared too much about other people's opinion especially my mother. I didn't know that pregnancy was an option for me, I should have consulted with you first, I was just selfish. But I have grown from that and I know that I want to try again with you. This life isn't for us. I don't care if we have to live away from everyone, I don't need a grand ceremony for others to know that I love you." Yoongi finally looked up at Hoseok as more tears fell from both their eyes. "I love you, Jung Hoseok, and you're the only person who ever needs to know that and the depths I could go for you and only you. The last two weeks has only made me realise how much I need you in my life. I need you to make me yours everyday, Hobi. I need you to give me a tangible expression of our love, Hobi. I need you to know that I only need you to be able to live Hobi, and not just survive. I don't care if that means living somewhere remote. We can manage."

Yoongi looked into Hoseok's eyes and leaned closer to softly press their lips together. Hoseok didn't hesitate to snake his arms around Yoongi's waist as he pulled the other even closer to deepen the kiss. Eventually Yoongi ended up on Hoseok's laps as he began to grind on Hoseok as his small hands weaved into Hoseok's hair.

"No," Hoseok suddenly said as he broke away. "Definitely not here, I want it to be special again. I think we should stop before it goes too far..."

Yoongi nodded slowly in disappointment but he just placed his head on Hoseok's chest as they both tried to ignore the strong smell in the room.

"I missed you," Yoongi eventually said.

"Me too," Hoseok said as he began to rub Yoongi's back.

"I'm sorry," Yoongi replied. "You deserve so much better."

"No, and I want you," Hoseok disagreed. "You and only you."

Hoseok tightened his arms around Yoongi and closed his eyes in the sweet moment.