Chapter 4 - Distances

Yoongi was up before the sun rose and he crawled out of the tent and looked at the sea view that was presented before him. He took in a deep breath when a cool breeze blew past his face.

"Yoongi," a voice said from behind him causing anger to begin to bubble in his chest.

"What do you want Namjoon?" Yoongi asked.

"I hope you have a good plan to keep your brother breathing," Namjoon said as he took another step towards Yoongi.

Yoongi laughed. "You know Namjoon, you have surprised me," Yoongi laughed again sounding a slight bit mad. "I think I know where the treasure is, but I would rather not go there."

"Well tell us, and we'll go get it," Namjoon pushed. "Tell me."

"Though I wouldn't like to go there, I don't want you to destroy the place," Yoongi said as he kicked some of the sand at his feet. "The god of destruction."

"We'll make sure to leave the place as though we were never there," Namjoon said as softly as he could as his patience ran thin. "Now tell me where it is Yoongi."

"What you touch Namjoon, is never the same," Yoongi argued as he began to walk towards the fire pit from the previous night to light it again.

"Just f*cking tell me already!" Namjoon yelled in anger.

Yoongi ignored him as he grabbed some of the sticks his brother and Taehyung had collected the previous day and placed them into the fire pit.

Suddenly a hand grabbed the front of his shirt and yanked him up.

"Yoongi, I'm being as nice as I can to you, and you are defying my orders and to say the least, I am furious," Namjoon said as he gripped the other's shirt tighter. "You are the last obstacle between me and the Lost Treasure of White Lily Island. So, Min Yoongi, tell me now before I do to your brother what I initially thought!"

Yoongi however, stayed quiet calculating his options which weren't very many when suddenly, Namjoon moved his hand to Yoongi's throat and began to squeeze causing tears to begin to fall down the other's face.

"Tell me Yoongi-ah," Namjoon said one more time. "As soon as I finish with you, I'll be heading to your submissive as f*ck, brother."

"Yoongi!" the voice of Jimin shouted as the younger ran over to his brother and began hitting Namjoon's hand. "Let him go! Can't you see you're hurting him!"

Namjoon grabbed Jimin with one hand and held him against his chest and placed a knife to the younger's throat.

"How about now Yoongi? Will you tell me now?" Namjoon asked like a mad man.

"I hate you so much, you know that?" Yoongi spoke with so much venom in his voice after catching his breath and regaining a healthy colour in his face. "I'll show you Namjoon. I hope you're happy. But like I said, always watch your back. Call me a traitor because that is exactly what I am from now on. Now, let. Jimin. Go."

Namjoon pushed Jimin to the ground and turned around and walked away.

Yoongi immediately dropped to the ground to see his brother taking in quick, shallow breaths as he tried to calm himself down.

"Yoongi!" Jimin said between his quick breathing. "I can't-"

"Shhhhh," Yoongi replied. "Listen to me baby, just me."

Jimin looked at the older with wide, panicked eyes. He had tears filling them and running down his face.

"Follow me, breath in," Yoongi instructed.