Six

"Come on then!" The Doctor exclaimed, practically pulling me up the stairs, his crazy hair flopping over his eyes. "I'm coming, i'm coming!" I laughed, running to keep up with him. He stopped right at the top of the stairs, and I went flying into him. "Oww, my nose!" I complained, holding my face in pain. "Why did you stop?" I moaned, giving the Doctor a very annoyed look. I heard someone clearing their throat, and looked up to see my older brother standing at the top of the stairs. "I'll just go, er, check the TARDIS is ready, see you in a minute," The Doctor said, quickly taking my face in his hands and kissing my forehead before running off into my room. "So, that guy," Tom asked, looking at me carefully, "Where's he from?" I just stood there panicking, desperately trying to think of an excuse.

"Space!" He exclaimed from the either side of my bedroom door. I sighed in exasperation before answering my brother. "Just talk to him, he'll tell you everything," I pushed open my door to see him rushing around inside the blue box wearing his funny goggles. "The goggles? Again? Really?" I laughed. 

"What the...how...bigger on the inside?" Tom stammered, staring at the police box parked on my fluffy blue carpet. I'd forgotten he was there for a second. "Okay then Miss Parker, ready to go?" The Doctor asked, leaning out of the box. "No, wait, you with the bow tie, who are you exactly?" my brother asked him, looking him up and down. "I told you earlier, Thomas Parker, I am the Doctor, and you can most definitely trust me with your little sister. Do you mind me taking her away for a few months?" The Doctor explained, pushing his goggles up into his hair. Tom looked at me. "Did mum say it was okay?" he asked me casually, and I nodded. All of a sudden, he pulled me into a crushing hug. "Have fun sis, and don't forget, stay safe. I love you Lily," he whispered in my ear. Letting me go, he placed something in my hand. "Your phone," he stated simply, "If me or mum need you when you're travelling. "I'm trusting you," Tom smiled at the Doctor, shaking his hand. "Thankyou Tom," he grinned back, shaking my brother's hand. "I love you Tom," were the last words I said to my brother before The Doctor took me into the TARDIS and I shut the door behind us.

"Where are we going to go?" I asked, following him around the console. He pulled a lever and span round to face me. "It's your choice, Miss Parker. We could see stars explode, wars fought between races, worlds torn apart...or see what Henry the Eighth is eating for dinner," he whispered quickly, looking straight into my eyes. "You control what we do and where we go...well unless my old police box here fancies going somewhere completely random and probably dangerous," he said, a mad grin on his childlike face. "So, Lilian Parker, the mad, clever girl from Bolton who made me tea at one in the morning, I say this to you. All of time and space, everything that ever happened or ever will - where do you want to start?"