⁵ ⁵ [is this the afterglow?]

☆.。.:*

ISADORA'S POV

I arrived to New York two days ago, but I haven't told anyone. I decided that I'm going to surprise them in the vip section when the game starts.

But, I also didn't want to tell them because I didn't want anyone to tell Jude that I would be there.

He's the main person that I want to surprise, and I don't want to risk any of the guys accidentally telling him.

I got up early this morning, and made sure to do my makeup nicely, as well as my hair.

I bought an England jersey before I got here, and of course it says Bellingham.

After I get myself dressed, I notice that Dani posted something on her instagram story. Wanting to see what she was doing, I clicked it and saw that her and the guys were already seated in our section, waiting for the game to start.

I assumed that they would be getting there early because they always like to talk before the matches.

I quickly check the time on my phone, and decide that I should be making my way to the stadium as well. It's going to be about a 30 minute drive to the stadium, so I put on a hat and glasses, walking outside to wait for my Uber.

No one really recognized me because of the glasses mainly, so it was a smooth walk outside. And the Uber was nearby already, so by the time I walked out, she was already waiting for me.

I got into the car and offered her a smile, as we made light conversation on the way to the stadium.

Once we arrived, I made sure to give her a nice tip because she was a very kind lady.

"Have fun at the game!" She told me cheerfully before I thanked her and closed the door.

As I walked into the stadium, I immediately showed the security who I was, and he helped lead me to the vip sections.

Since it took me 30 minutes to get here, it's now only 30 minutes until the game starts.

I looked at all of the suites, until my eyes finally landed on the one that had my friend's names on it, the suite even had my name on the list.

I definitely need to pay Dani back for the money she spent on these seats, is the first thing that comes to my mind.

I get slightly nervous while my hand touches the door handle, because I'm still scared that they'll all be upset with me for not going to their game.

Taking a few seconds to prepare myself for whatever reactions they give me, I finally open the door and walk into the suite.

I guess the door made a loud enough noise because as I was walking in, all of them turned their heads towards me.

All I could do was nervously smile at them, and hope that they were somewhat pleased to see me.

"Isa?!" Gavi questioned immediately.

"yeah," was the only word that could slip out of my mouth in that moment.

I examined their faces as best I could, and I was still nervous, until I finally saw some smiles growing.

Pedri stood up right away and walked over to hug me. "I'm so glad that you made it," he whispered into my ear.

I sighed in relief, and let myself sink into the hug. "I'm glad too."

I close my eyes, hugging Pedri back as tightly as I can, just feeling grateful that he's not upset with me.

"I'm sorry," I let out.