¹ ³ [that boy is whipped]

☆.。.:*

ISADORA'S POV

Jude was sitting next to me while we watched the awards go one by one. We've had a couple breaks and some artists have come up to say hi to me. I don't want to get my hopes up, but I think Jude got a little jealous when Harry Styles came up to say hi to me. He just kind of glared at him instead of offering his nice friendly smile.

Finally, it got to my category of 'best song'. I was so nervous, it felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest. It doesn't really matter if I win, but at the same time, I really want to win. I think Jude sensed my nerves because I felt his hand grip mine from under the table. I offered him a grateful smile as the presenters came out to announce the nominees.

When they said my name, I saw the camera turn to me and I smiled at it. I was so nervous that I put my other hand on top of Jude's and gripped it with that one as well.

The pause came, right before they announce who would be going home with the award. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. All I heard was, "and the award goes to..."

"Isadora Estrada! Congratulations!"

I opened my eyes and I couldn't believe it. Jude turned to me with the biggest smile I've ever seen—and he's had some pretty big smiles. I stood up and was immediately pulled into a hug by Jude, "I'm so proud of you!" he cheered.

He set me down and then Camila pulled me into a hug, "I knew you would win!"

I couldn't stop smiling. I made my way to the stage and walked up the little steps.

As I got on stage, I realized how many people were here. It's kind of nerve wracking.

I started off with a smile to everyone, "Wow! I really have no words to explain how I feel right now. I'd like to thank the producers that helped me make the song and my manager who made all of this possible. It was something that came from a really fragile point in my life and it means so much to me that a lot of people have been loving it. I don't have much time left," I laugh.

I calm down a little bit and take a breath again, "I'd like to thank my family of course, without them I wouldn't be here. Hi Nico and Leo! I'd also like to thank my friends that are watching me right now. I love you guys!" I glance at the table I was sitting at and spot Jude, "And lastly I'd like to thank Jude. You've been such a rock for me these past couple years and I will forever be grateful for you." He smiles at me with a proud look and I notice that his eyes got a little glossy.

I look away from him and turn back to everyone else, "Thank You!." I hold onto my award as the presenters lead me into the back.

They tell me where to go to get back to my seat and I thank them really quickly as I head back. I see my table and I walk over with the biggest grin.

I take my seat and Jude and Camila turn to me.

"Your speech was so good!" Camila says. "I got a little teary towards to end."

I laugh and turn to Jude. "You didn't need to thank me," he whispers as he leans closer to me.

"I was going to thank you either way. It was just better that you were actually here for it," I tell him.

He smiles at me, "Thank you. I love you."

I look into his eyes and examine his face for a little, "I love you too."

He pulls me into another hug and I just let my head rest on his shoulder. This night is perfect.

☆.。.:*

6 amigos

Danna
YOU WON!!!!!

Pedri
We knew you would🥲

Gavi
Again
We're so proud of you!!

Joao
Congratulations Isa!!

Ferran
Congrats babe😚

Danna
also
JUDE?!?!

Pedri
Oh yeah
WHAT!?

Gavi
even I was shocked

Ferran
I thought he had a game

Isa
I did too
He surprised me

Gavi
that boy is whipped

Pedri
For sure

Danna
most definitely

Isa
stop
I had a good time
I thanked you guys too

Ferran
I know, you told us hi😍
we said hi back through the screen

Isa
😂😂

Danna
You were glowing!!!

Gavi
I think I know why

Pedri
Same

Joao
me too tbh

Isa
okay I'm leaving now

Ferran
you guys scared her away

☆.。.:*

Liked by judebellingham and 8,271,403 others isadoraestrada AMA's!!! Thank you to everyone who voted for me! This has been the biggest blessing🤍

isadoraestrada AMA's!!! Thank you to everyone who voted for me! This has been the biggest blessing🤍

View all 54,234 comments

user1 WE LOVE YOU ISA!!

pedri ❤️❤️

ferrantorres our girl!!

dannapaola the most beautiful girl ever🥹

judebellingham so prouddd. What a night!!

user2 her thanks to Jude😢

user3 I've been on the isa and Jude train since last year 😩

☆.。.:*