⁴ ¹ [he knows it too]

☆.。.:*

JUDE'S POV

I'm standing in the living room right now, begging Isa to not leave. Well not really begging, but I don't want her to go back to Barcelona yet. I'm not ready for things to change once she goes back.

"Please, just one more day," I beg.

"Jude, I can't, I'm sorry," she laughs out. "Ana wants me to get back already."

"But I'm going to miss you so much."

"I'm going to miss you too. But I'll literally see you next week when you come to play against Barcelona."

I guess she's right, that's not too far away.

"Fine," I say as I give up. "But I know you're going to be so busy, I'm not ready for that."

"Trust me Jude, you'll be okay on your own." For some reason, the way that she said that felt weird. Or I'm just overthinking this, I just won't say anything, all it does is cause a fight.

"I have to leave now, I'll see you next week," she says as she places a kiss on my lips. She then pulls me into a hug, but she keeps her arms around me a little longer than normal. Like if shes trying to enjoy the hug as much as possible.

I want to enjoy it the same way, so I leave my arms wrapped around her. Maybe she knows that things are going to be different too, it's best to remember this moment, when things are still somewhat normal.

She finally lets go and walks towards the door. "Bye Jude, I love you, okay?"

"I love you more."

She closes the door and now I'm left standing in the same spot, staring at the closed door that she just walked through. Next week is going to be the last time I see her for a while, I wish time could've just slowed down.

Even though I'm going to Barcelona next week, I can't help but shake off the weird feeling that I have. Is it weird to feel the energy that Isa gives off? Somethings been feeling so off about this week, almost like she's slowly pulling away.

I don't know if I'm in denial of the fact that it's happening, or if it's still just all in my head. I just feel like I need to do something to make her happy next week.

That's what it is....she doesn't seem as happy as before.

☆.。.:*

ISADORA'S POV

I got back to Barcelona last night and Danna picked me up from the airport. She decided to sleep over since it was already late and we mostly spent the night talking.

I just woke up, but I can smell the scent coming from the kitchen, and I know that Dani's probably been up for a while. I quickly go into the restroom to wash my face and brush my teeth. Once I'm done, I make my way down the stairs and into the kitchen to greet Dani.

"Good morning," I say as I take a seat on the island.

"Morning!" she says back cheerfully. "I made some eggs already, enjoy." She brings me a plate with eggs and places it in front of me.