⁴ ⁸ [it's not too soon]

☆.。.:*

ISADORA'S POV

Danna's at my house helping me pack my bags for tour. After we go to Madrid next week, we're actually going to start traveling around for the rest of the shows.

We're both in my room, looking through my closet for cute outfits to wear when we want to visit the different cities.

We've been packing for about an hour and a half, and I've packed two suitcases already, which should be enough.

"You don't want this?" Danna asks me as she holds up a white mini dress.

"Mm, it's cute but I think we've got enough. I'm tired of packing," I answer as I crawl onto my bed and lay down.

She puts the dress back, and then joins me on the bed, sitting down with her legs crossed.

"What?" I ask as I notice her facial expression, she wants to ask me something.

"Nothing."

"Say it Dani, I know you want to ask me something."

She sighs, "I know it's not my place, but can you please tell me what happened with Jude after we all walked out of the dressing room."

I lightly giggle as I sit up so that my back is against the headboard. "You really want to know?"

"Yeah, I want to know if you guys are friends again."

"We're okay," I answer.

"What do you mean by that?"

"We still love each other."

Her eyes light up as she grins, "you do?"

"Of course," I start. "But we said goodbye."

"wait...what?"

"Our relationship is over, Dani. After the show, we talked, and we finally let each other go."

She tries to hide her frown, but I can still see it. "So you guys won't get back together?"

"No," I shake my head. "We won't."

"But...the guys saw a smile on Jude's face when he met back up with them, they thought something good happened."

I smile, "we kissed one last time, but it was to say goodbye."

Her eyes widen in shock, "you guys kissed?!"

"And you felt nothing?"

"No, I felt love," I answer. "But we both knew that it was over, and that was for the best. We can both completely focus on ourselves now."

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I am."

A smile forms on her face as she pulls me into a hug, "well that's all I ever wanted for you."

"I'm sorry things didn't work out between you two."

"It is what it is," I say as I squeeze her back.