¹ ⁷ [I came here for one reason]

☆.。.:*

ISADORA'S POV

Jude's arriving today and he's going to be here for about three days. I set up a room for him just in case, but I'm pretty sure he's going to be sleeping in my bed this time.

I got a FaceTime call from my moms phone earlier and it was actually my brothers asking if I was going to take them to the Barca game tomorrow. I felt a little guilty telling them that I couldn't, but I can't leave Jude alone either when he's visiting. Instead, I promised the both of them that I would take them to the next game, which is the clasico.

I was laying down on my bed, watching an episode of the vampire diaries, when I got a text from Jude saying that he was outside. I turned the tv off and hurried down the stairs to open the door for him. Once I opened the door he smiled at me and engulfed me in a hug, "Hi love." I let go of him and said hi back. "I can take your bag up," I started when he grabbed my chin with his hand and pulled me into a kiss. I pulled away and my face flushed, "what a nice greeting."

"I agree. Let's do it again," he said as he pulled me into another kiss. This time, he pulled away, "sorry, it's just been too long since I've kissed you."

I giggled, "well we can do that a lot more while you're here." I grabbed his bag and made my way to the stairs as he followed, "um I'm not sure where you want to sleep so I set up the guest bedroom if you want."

"Well where do you want me to sleep," he rose his eyebrows and smirked. I let out a nervous laugh, "you can sleep with me." He sent me a wink as we continued up the stairs.

I opened the door to my room and put his bag down next to my closet. As I turned around, I saw that he had sat himself down on my bed. "Come here," he said as he brought his arms up, signaling me to join him.

I sat on his lap as he wrapped his arms around my waist. "I like this, being like this with you," he whispered as he moved a strand of hair away from my face. "I like it too," I replied.

He leaned in to give me another kiss and it quickly turned into a makeout session. I ended up wrapping my legs around his waist as his hands were making their way down to my butt. His lips found their way to my neck and just as I was about to pull his shirt off, my phone began to ring. "Ughhh," I groaned as I pulled myself off of him and went to check who was calling me.

I answered it once I saw that it was Danna. I brought the phone up to my ear, "hello?"

"Hi babe! Sorry to interrupt you if Jude's there already, but I'm buying a jersey with Joao right now and I wanted to ask if you want me to get you a Bellingham one," she told me.

I thought about it for a minute before answering, "yes please, I'll pick it up from you next week, yeah?"

"Sounds good, have fun!" she replied before hanging up.

I turned back around to see Jude watching me, "who was it?"

"It was danna, she's shopping and asked me if I wanted a shirt," I told him.

He nodded as I made my way onto the bed and laid down next to him. He placed his arm around my shoulder and pulled me closer to him. "You're so pretty," he mumbled as his face watched mine. A blush crept onto my cheeks, "you're very pretty yourself."

He placed a kiss onto my cheek and rested his head on mine. His phone vibrated from next to him and he stood up once he opened the message, "I ordered something yesterday, can you stay here and come down when I call you." I nodded, "mhm." He left my room and I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and scrolled through it.

He called me to go downstairs after about 3 minutes, so I put my phone in my pocket and made my way down.

When I reached the bottom, I turned to the door, and saw him standing there with a bouquet of flowers. I slowly walked up to him, "what are these for?"

He walked closer to me with a smile forming on his face, "I came here for one reason. I want to be yours, Isa." My cheeks immediately started to heat up. He grabbed one of my hands and continued, "To be fair, you've had me wrapped around your finger since we met, but I want it to be official. I don't want to waste anymore time so, can you be my girlfriend?"

My eyes widened in shock before a grin appeared on my face, "of course!" He grabbed me by my waist in pulled me into another kiss. He then placed one more kiss on my cheek. "Finally," he mumbled against my cheek.

"Took us long enough," he laughed. I nodded in agreement, "maybe too long."

I grab the flowers from him and go to look for a vase that I can put them in. He follows after me and puts the flowers in the vase once I filled it with water. I take a seat on the counter while he washes his hands, "you know my brothers are going to be pretty excited when I tell them you're my boyfriend."

He turns to me, "yeah? I'm definitely giving them my jersey the next time I see em." I giggle at his words. He walks over to me and wraps his arms around my neck, "I can't believe I actually get to call you my girlfriend now." He pulls away and grabs a hold of my hands, "I hope you know I'd never hurt you isa. I know that I've been at clubs with girls and stuff, but it was only because I wanted you and you were taken. You were always the only girl I wanted."

I look at him and smile, "I know that you won't hurt me. I wouldn't dream of hurting you either. I'm just sorry that I tried to run from this for so long out of fear. If it wasn't for me we could've had this sooner."

He lifts up my chin with his hand as he looks directly into my eyes, "We have a lot of time to make up for it, don't worry. I love you."

"I love you," I respond as I lean into him for a kiss.

☆.。.:*

Liked by dannapaola and 165 others extraisa what a view😜

extraisa what a view😜

View all 22 comments

judebellingham I agree, that's a handsome lad😍

trentarnold 😍😍😍he's fit

dannapaola can I get a view of the one taking the pic please🙏🏻

sabrinacarpenter cutiesss

pablogavi can you post me like this?

☆.。.:*