² ⁷ [you and Jude are going to be okay]

☆.。.:*

ISADORA'S POV

I really did not want to wake up today. It's 1pm and I'm still in bed. Danna already came back from the store and she told me that the tests would be there for when I'm ready to take them.

I sigh as I sit up because I feel gross. I can't avoid it any longer, I have to know if I'm pregnant or not.

So I climb out of my bed and make my way towards the bathroom so that I can wash my face and brush my teeth. Once I'm done, I change into some sweats and a plain white tank top.

I brush my hair really quickly so that I look somewhat put together, and I head downstairs to Danna.

She sees me reach the bottom of the stairs and signals for me to join her on the couch.

"How do you feel today cariño?"

I sit down and grab one of the pillows to hug it, "like shit," I answer.

"Danna, the truth is, I'm terrified." I felt my eyes start to get watery and I hate crying in front of people. "Like really really really scared. I don't want to know."

She gives me a sad look, "You have to know. If you are pregnant then you can get the tour postponed and Ana will understand. Everything's going to be okay, but it's best to know as soon as possible."

She stands up and reaches her hand out for me to take, "let's go find out mi amor."

I grab her hand and we walk towards the bathroom.

I notice that she had already set up the test and took them out of the boxes. "I bought two because we need to make sure that whatever it says is correct."

I thanked her and she offered me a weak smile as she walked out of the restroom, and closed the door for me.

"Come out whenever you're ready!" she yelled from the outside.

I made my way towards the sink because that's where the tests were. I just stared at them because my life could possibly be changed in the next five minutes.

I can't hold it off any longer. I grab both of them and walk towards the toilet to do what I need to do.

Once I'm done, I place them back on the sink and cover them with one of the boxes that they came in. The box said that it would take about five minutes until it showed the results.

I go to open the door because I know that I don't want to be the one to see the results.

"I did it Danna. Come in." She listens and joins me inside the restroom.

"How long is it going to take until the answer shows up?" She asks me.

"Five minutes."

I stand next to the wall and sink down onto the floor, bringing my knees to my chest.

"You think I'd be a good mom?" I ask Danna out of curiosity.

She walks closer and kneels down in front of me, "You'd be the best. There were two things that you were meant to do in your life. The first one was to be an amazing singer, and the other is to be a mom. You'll do an amazing job at being a mommy."

Damn, here come the tears again.

Danna glances towards the tests and then back to me, "let's check what it says, yeah?"

I shake my head, "I don't want to. You do it, please."

She gives me a look of understanding and stands up to take the box off from the tests.

The closer she gets, the more my heart starts to beat faster. I don't think that I can handle this.

I watch as she slowly lifts the box up, and I try to examine her face once she sees what it says. She has no reaction.

She turns back towards me and joins me on the floor.

"What'd it say?" I ask.

She pulls me into a hug, and starts to rub my back for what feels like the millionth time.

I'm about to ask again, but she whispers, "everything's going to be okay babygirl. You and Jude are going to be okay, I promise."

I pull away from her and look into her eyes with my glossy ones, "Am I pregnant?"

I need to hear her say it.

She gives me a sad smile and nods, "yes."

And just like that, the tears that were threatening to spill, come out all at once. I sob into her arms and she doesn't even try to say anything because she knows that there's really nothing to make me feel better.

She just lets me sob, it's the only way to let the emotions that I'm feeling out.

We stay on the bathroom floor for what feels like hours until I finally stop crying.

The realization hits me and I start to worry, "what am I going to tell Jude? And when?"

"We can call him and tell him that it's something important. It's only an hour plane ride, he can stay for a day and you tell him what's happening. The only thing I know is that Jude would never ever let you raise this baby on your own. I know nothing can make you feel better, but if it does, you chose a good man to bring a new life into this world with," she answered.

She's right, Jude is a good man. And he loves me. He'll help me through this.

And that was all I needed to hear to feel the relief wash over me. I have the people I love to help me out.

"My parents. What am I going to tell my parents?" They're going to murder me, I'm not even joking. And Jude's parents.

"Both of your parents will be okay with it. They love you both, you two were blessed with a lot of love. Don't stress yourself out too much Isa."

I sigh, "Thank you Danita, for everything. For buying the test and for being here with me, trying to comfort me as best you can. I appreciate you so much."

"Of course. I could never leave my girl when she needs me most. And I promise that I'll spoil this little baby with all the love in the world. She or he might possibly be the most loved baby with all of its uncles. I hope you know that they'll protect it from everything," she tells me as she places her hand on my stomach.

For the first time throughout this day, I actually feel like everything might be okay.

This baby will be so loved.

☆.。.:*

Their friendship🥹 I could cryyyy.