⁴ ⁰ [I haven't felt like myself lately]

☆.。.:*

ISADORA'S POV

I woke up early today because Jude has a game at the Bernabéu, and I wanted to see him before he left.

I'm waiting in the kitchen, but he's been getting his things ready and is going to leave in a little.

I hear footsteps rushing down the stairs, and Jude walks into the kitchen with his backpack that has whatever he needs for today. "Hi love," he greets as he walks over to me.

"Hi," I reply as we both lean in for a quick kiss. He walks over to the fridge and grabs his energy drink that he likes to drink on the way.

He opens it and takes a sip of it, before turning back to me. He looks a little hesitant to say something, so I just ask, "what?"

He lets out a nervous laugh, "I know we had our fight about this the other day, but I'd really love if you could come to the game later."

In all honesty, I really wanted to rest today because I feel so tired from being in the studio. But I also feel bad that I haven't gone to one of his games in a while.

I nod my head lightly, "sure, I'll be there."

The excitement appears on his face immediately as his mouth curves into a big smile. He rushes over to me a pulls me into a tight hug, "Thank you angel. I'll make sure to look for you in the stands."

He releases himself from me and grabs his energy drink again, "I've got to go, but take your time, and please let me know when you get there."

I nod, "okay, will do." He blows me a kiss before exiting the kitchen and making his way out of the door.

Well great. I guess there's no time to rest now. It's fine though, I love cheering him on while he plays.

I exit the kitchen and head upstairs to the bedroom, so that I can take a nice shower before leaving. At least it'll refresh me a bit.

☆.。.:*

I arrived at the stadium, and found my way to the vip section. The security used to help me around a lot, but after being here so much, I told them that I knew my way around now.

I sit down in my seat, and then remember that Jude told me to text him when I got here. So I pull out my phone and send him a quick text, he probably won't see though since I already see him on the pitch.

They're warming up and I just wait for the game to start. To pass the time I scroll through tiktok, check any socials, and then my emails incase there's anything important.

After doing that for a while, I hear my name being called. I follow the voice and my eyes land on Fede. He waves at me from the field and I send him a smile and wave back. I've seen the guys around a lot and we've all become really friendly towards each other. I watch as he walks over to Jude and whispers something in his ear.

It was obviously something about me because right after, he looks up and looks at me. A grin shows up on his face and he waves at me too. I smile back and blow him a kiss because he looks so cute.

About thirty minutes later, the game finally starts and the boys are playing really well. I do however notice that some of the fans are trying to sneak pictures of me. It's kind of funny because if they just asked, I would say yes.