On the lose

TRIGGER WARNING!

BLOOD

KILLING

MURDER

BODIES FOUND
_

I teleported to a unknown place, it was dark cold night, I saw blood on the ground "What the... What is this place?" I heard a weak voice coming behind me "h-he-help me..." I looked at my back and sure enough, it was another person.

Bleeding...

"oh my god! Sir are you ok?" I approach him and kneel down "sir! Are you ok? What happened?" He said with a cough "p-please be careful... A killer is in the- *cough* is in the... Lose... Not one, not two, but a lot of killers... Killing everybody... There is some survivors out there... Trying to survive..." I grabbed a bandage and wrapped around the head, the arms, and his chest "C'mon! Let's get you a better-"

"B-behind you!"

I turned around and saw a guy running towards me with a knife, I pulled öut my paralyzer and turns on, he was about to stab me but I was just in time to stab him to the right arms and he was getting electrocuted by a million bolts. It then stopped, I turned off the paralyzer and pull it öut "well! Now I know it worked!" I kicked it a little and sure enough, it was dead "phew! That was close! And by the way, what's your name bud?"

"M-my name i-is... Roger..."

"Well nice to meet you Roger! I'm hdtshsfyus! You can call me hd because it's short! I'm from Canada!Where are you from Roger?"

"I-im from... America..."

"Ah! That's a classic one- ROGER! WATCH ÖUT!"

I then saw another guy running towards Roger, it was holding a wooden, I carefully push Roger to kill the guy, there was also blood on the spear "OH NO YOU DONT!" As it was approaching, I lift my right leg and kicked it from the testicles as hard as I can, it collapse to the ground and I kneel down to punch the killer "YOU. DON'T. WANT. TO. MESS. WITH. A. CANADIAN. SOLDIER!!!!" I punch it to the head and grabbed a knife, I stabbed the murderer to the chest, the arm, and the right eye "you better not mess with me! And my fellow survivor!" I pulled öut the knife from the eye and puts it back in my pocket.

"Tha- *cough* that was a great move..."

"Thanks Roger! I've been training during in my base! Even I'm missing one eye! I can still aim and shoot the target!"

"H-how long?"

"Oh I don't know! But I also had a lot of soldiers! And one of them died on a crash during a fight! It changed my whole life!"

"Oh... Sorry for your loss... *cough*'

"Nah! It's ok! At least I just made more soldiers, some of them are in different countries! And they are Canadian citizens from now! Its also beautiful in Canada! Now let's get you a better place! You'll be protected by me! So don't worry! You will be safe and we will find other survivors!"

We went off to find other survivors, I heard a women scream on the other side, I pulled öut my taser to electrocute the killer, I went to the side and the killer is about to kill a women "HEY! FREEZE! IM A SOLDIER!" The killer chuckled "What!? Seriously? Your a soldier? Hahaha! Make me-" I shoot the taser to the killer and it was getting electrocuted by a thousand bolts "Ma'am! Are you ok?" The women replied "yeah... I'm ok..." I replied "c'mon! Let's get you up! And this is Roger! He's badly injured but I'm hdtshsfyus! You can call me hd for short and I'm from Canada! What's your name?"

"Oh, my name is Ava! It's nice to meet you hd! And you too Roger!"

"It's nice to meet you too Ava!"

"Can w-we just-*cough* fi-find some m-more survivors?"

"Alright Roger! And Ava! You are protected by me! So don't worry! I'll protect all of the survivors! And I can smell lies if they are survivors or traitor!"

I grabbed the taser and we headed off to search more survivors, we saw a factory and we went in, I turned on the copper trawler lantern on, illuminating everything in the path, I saw some dead bodies on the ground, Ava then said "woah... This is terrifying!" I then said "yeah! It's a lot! And it smells horrible!" We heard a weak voice "h-hello? Anyone?" We stopped, and I said "wait! I think that's a survivor!" I follow the voice where it was coming from.

I saw behind the machine. It was a worker, bleeding and I then said "sir! Are you ok? I illuminate to his face and he was doing the 1000 yard stare, Roger said "woah... Seems like you saw traumatic t-things..." The worker then said with a weak voice "y-yeah... I have seen everything... *cough* I'm... I'm the last one... To survive in this factory... All of the co-worker have... Died in this factory... But I'm lucky enough to survive... *cough* a lot of killers... Entered the factory... And doing... A killing spree... I got stabbed once... I hid behind this machine to avoid... I heard all of the screams... Oh god... It was traumatic" Everyone was shocked, he was coughing a little bit of blood, I said to the worker "well we have to keep you safe! Now c'mon! Let's get you bandaged up!"

"T-thanks... "

I grabbed the bandage and wrapped around his chest to stop the bleeding "there you go! And by the way! I'm hdtshsfyus! You can call me hd for short! I'm from Canada! This is Roger and Ava! What's your name comrade?"

"My name is... Arlo..."

"Well it's nice to meet you Arlo! And now...

Where do we...

Go next?"