above head

TW for this chapter!:

Attempted suicide!

Hanging!

_

We teleported to an island, I thought to be the island I was searching "YES! FINA- wait... This isn't the same island..." I looked around the island to see "yep! It was not! Wait... There would be another island..." James then asked me "what island? And what are you trying to search mate?"

"Uh... Nothing!"

He then saw my lasso "James? What are you looking at?" He then responded "oh uh... I'm looking at your lasso! Yeah... Your lasso..." I then ignore it and try to search a coconut tree.

I saw one and climbed it, I grabbed it and started to pull and it fell down, I climbed down and picked up the fallen coconut "...I don't think my blade is strong enough to break the coconut... Do I had a hammer?" I put down my coconut and opened my backpack, I did found the hammer and hammered the coconut so it would opened

*CRACK*

The coconut is finally been opened and shouted James "JAMES!!" He then responded "Yes mate?" I then replied back "do you want some fresh coconut?" He nodded and take a sip from the coconut and handed to me "oh thanks!" As I was drinking the coconut, I saw James is staring at my lasso again "James? Why are you keep looking at my lasso?"

"Oh it's nothing! I was just uh... Looking at the lasso! It was kinda... Cool... Can you use the lasso?"

"Oh sure!" I grabbed the lasso and swinging it, James then said to me "can you back off so you could try to grabbed the coconut?" I then replied "oh alrighty! I can!" I stand up and backed off. I throw the lasso and the loop grabbed the coconut, I pulled it and some of the coconut water was spilled "whoops! Sorry!" James was surprised and cheered "That was amazing!" He clap his hands, I smiled.

After James finally stops clapping his smile suddenly drops, I was confused why James stop smiling "um James? Are you... Ok?"

"Uh yeah! I am ok... Yeah..." I was even more confused but ignored it. I saw another coconut tree and decide to climbed it, I grab the coconut and starts to pull it down, and again it fell down and climb down, I picked up the coconut and went back to the place, I saw my backpack was opened, James was gone and my second lasso was also gone "wait what the? Whe..." I noticed something on the ground

I saw some foot prints and I realized something...

"Wait a minute..."

...

...

...

Oh gosh...

No...

No no no!

NO NO NO!!!

I followed and ran towards the direction of the foot prints, I shouted the name while I was running "JAMES!! JAMES DONT DO IT!!" I was panicking, I stopped and heard choking...

As I was continued running to the direction. It was getting louder...

And louder...

And louder...

I tripped to a rock and got up "ouch! That..." I heard choking above me...

I looked up and...

It was...

James...

Hanging one of the branch that was connected...

And kicking his feet...

My PTSD has strucked, I start panicking and climb up to the tree "NO!! NO NO NO!!!" I pulled öut my blade knife and desperately cuts the rope "NO NO NO!!! I AM NOT!" The rope was slowly being snapped "LOSING!!!" The rope is getting lowered as it was being cut "ANOTHER SOLDIER!!" I looked down and saw James feet is still kicking and it was slowly dying and heard the gasping below me is also slowly dying, I knew I had to cut the rope fast! "AGAIN!!!!" I cut the rope as fast as I can, desperate to could save my soldiers from committing suicide...

The rope has eventually snapped and James fell down. He hits the ground with a thud.

He was grasping onto his throat, I climbed down from the tree and ran to James, bending down to hopefully aid him in regulating his breathing again "James! Are you ok? Breath James! Breath! Don't die! I don't want to lose another comrade!" I realized what I just said, I hopefully he didn't heard that "You... YOU BLOODY H3LL!!! WHY DID YOU CUT THE ROPE!? AND WHY DID YOU JUST SAVED ME FROM SUICIDE!? I NEED TO DIE BECAUSE... because..." He sigh and started to whimper, I tried comforting him "hey! Hey... Don't cry... It's ok... And please... Your not alone comrade... We are here for you... And lets go back so you would have some rest!"

"What? No! I don't cry I'm British!"

I helped James got up and walking the same direction, I pushed the bushes and pulled öut the radio and a sticky note leading to the hallway, I turned the knob and looked at the numbers so it was the same.

I lift the antenna and...

We teleported to the same hallway "Emily and Jack! There's wrong with James! He almost committed suicide! I need you two to comfort him so it wouldnt happen again!" They replied "alright sir!" Jack said to James "alright James! Let's try to make you feel better" he put his hands behind James and they walked to James room.

They closed the door "*sigh* atleast I just saved one of my soldiers..." I turned the knob from the radio again and pulled öut another sticky note and start writing it.

I finished it "well... I guess I'll go by myself again..." I lifted the antenna again and disappear.