Gathering supplies

This one doesn't have any pictures...
Because i don't have the idea how it will look.

After teleporting to the next one. It was a giant store.

Jack said to me "w-what are you trying to say?" I replied with a sighed "nothing... I just felt something"

Jacob stomach begins to growling "um, hd? Can we get something to eat cause im starving... " everyone else is starving too.

"Alright, we can rest now and James? Do you still have those uh... Sabena snacks? "

"Yes, i do sir!"

He started to unzip his backpack, put the 5 Sabena snacks. We opened the snacks and eats it, mine was cheese flavor, these were from Indonesia.

After we ate all of the snacks, i noticed all of the price are free for some point "wh-why is it free?" I questions myself. But I came up an idea.

I ordered the others to gather supplies in this store "alright everyone, let's gather supplies in this store!"

"Um, Sir... That's stealing..."

"Emily, everything is free! check the price"

"o-oh, my bad!"

"it's ok, you need to check it first"

So we started to seperated again.

I gather 9 snacks, 23 drinks, and gather some tools.

When i took a turned and looked one of the stocks.

I saw a red small cabinet that looks like cabby for no reason, i said to myself "woah! That is cool!" I decided to grab it and keep it and put it in my backpack with my mug in it.

Minutes later after keeping the red cabinet, i gather some med kit, flashlight, and a flare guns but when was looking on the medicine stocks

I saw a wireless microphone, it's all away back from the stock.

"Why is there a wireless microphone?" I question myself, I decided to take it and turn on the wireless microphone thinking it will be a normal sound "ok... It's on so..." As i was bringing the microphone closer on my mouth "Hello-" before i knew it, it was loud. Louder than microphone on ii.

"OW! I DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS THIS LOUD!" I turned it off, some of the medicine back off.

"Sir! I heard a strange sound!" Jack said but no one else was telling me the strange sound too. It was weird... So I told him.

"Oh whoops! That's actually me finding a microphone, it was loud for no reason and it doesn't have a wire!"

"So can you keep this place quiet?"

"Alright then"

When i was turning the microphone on the back, it has a volume "oh! I didn't know it has a volume! But some of the medicine seems to back off... Oh! I can put this on HD-BOT hands! And it can be switched too!" I pulled öut of my file and start to write it.

I put it in my bag of the microphone and look back at the stock again, i reach my hand in there to grab the medicine but instead, it was another wireless microphone.

"Why is there another one?, i think this one is actually for me!"

I gather more supplies to survive as long enough. I was singing golden hour while i was gathering stuff because i was bored.

...

...

...

It was silence, no one haven't talked on the walkie talkie, not a single "um guys? Does anyone gather enough supplies?" No response... I talk on the walkie talkie again "hello? Anyone? Jack come in this is hdtshsfyus. JACK COME IN!"

"Y-yes sir? What is it?"

"Oh finally! I thought you were injured! Where's the others?"

"Idk sir, it seems everyone is been..."

"Quiet..."

"James come in this is hdtshsfyus" James didn't respond, only Jack. He has respond, i was getting worried.

I tried to talk to Jacob "Jacob? Are you there?"

"Yes i am"

"Do you know why is everyone is not responding but except you and Jack"

"I. Don't. Know..."

I talked to the others to tell them that we have enough supplies "alright everyone, we have gathered enough supplies, let's go back to the place" then finally.

...

...

...

There was a respond to all "SIR YES SIR!" I was relief that everyone is ok
"Why are you guys are not responding while i was talking"?

"sir... We kinda.. Accidentally turned off the walkie talkie after hearing a strange sound" Said HD-BOT.

"It was me finding a microphone and turning it on, and it was loud and please don't do that again..."

after getting back to the place, everyone is there, i turn the knob from the radio, pulled öut of my sticky note and pulled the paper, pulled öut my pencil and start writing the numbers. After it was finished, i command everyone to form a circle and hold hands together "alright everyone! Form a circle and hold hands!"

Everyone immediately forming a circle and holding hands "alright everyone ready?"

"SIR YES SIR!”

"alright..."

I check everyone to make sure no one is missing, and pulled the antenna. There was sound and...

We disappear...