Unknown and dangerous place (PART 1)

We teleported a strange place. It was dark and scary sounds. Jack was scared "w-what is this place?"

I was shaking because I know this place..."...Emily... Get us öut of here..." I said to her while I was terrified. She then replied "w-why sir?" I shouted at her "I SAID GET US ÖUT OF HERE! THERE'S NO TIME BEFORE HE COMES!"

"Woah woah woah! Alright alright!" she mumbled

She then grabbed the radio and start turning the knob, after that she tried to lift the antenna, but it can't... We heard a voice saying

"Ỵ̛̖͋͢O̖̼ͩ͌͐U̠҉̷̙ͦ S̵̙͕̀̃Hͥ̽ͣ̃̔A̷͙ͭͫ̕L̸̖̽̌͂L̸̖̽̌͂ N̺̻̔̆ͅO̖̼ͩ͌͐T̨͈͗̌ͥ L̸̖̽̌͂Ḛͭ̉̇͟A̷͙ͭͫ̕V̘̪͆̂̅Ḛͭ̉̇͟ Ỵ̛̖͋͢Ḛͭ̉̇͟T̨͈͗̌ͥ U̠҉̷̙ͦN̺̻̔̆ͅT̨͈͗̌ͥI̍̅̀̎̊L̽̌͂ A̷͙ͭͫ̕L̸̖̽̌͂L̽̌͂ T̨͈͗̌ͥHͥ̽ͣ̃̔Ḛͭ̉̇͟ P̧͕̒̊͘U̠Z̟̈́̆͜Z̟̈́̆̉͜L̸̖̽̌͂Ḛͭ̉̇͟S̵̙͕̀̃ A̷͙ͭͫ̕R͉̜̎͡͠Ḛͭ̉̇͟ C̵͉͋̔͞O̖̼ͩ͌͐M͉̅ͮ͒ͤP̧͕̒̊͘L̸̖̽̌͂Ḛ̰ͭ̉̇ͭ̉̇͟͟T̨͈͗̌ͥEͭ̉ T̨͈͗̌ͥHͥ̽ͣ̃̔Ḛͭ̉̇͟N̺̻̔̆ͅ Ỵ̛̖͋͢O̖̼ͩ͌͐U̠҉̷̙ͦ C̵͉͋̔͞A̷͙ͭͫ̕N̺̻̔̆ͅ L̸̖̽̌͂Ḛͭ̉̇͟A̷͙ͭͫ̕V̘̪͆̂̅Ḛͭ̉̇͟!!! Ỵ̛̖͋͢O̖̼ͩ͌͐U̠҉̷̙ͦ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝O̖̼ͩ͌͐U̠҉̷̙ͦL̸̖̽̌͂D̶͔̭̪̻ A̷͙ͭͫ̕L̸̖̽̌͂S̵̙͕̀̃O̖̼ͩ͌͐ T̨͈͗̌ͥḚͭ̉̇͟L̸̖̽̌͂Ḛͭ̉̇͟P̧͕̒̊͘O̖̼ͩ͌͐R͉̜̎͡͠T̨͈͗̌ͥ T̨͈͗̌ͥO̖̼ͩ͌͐ D̶͔̭̪̻I̍̅̀̎̊F̘͍͖ͫ͘F̘͍͖ͫ͘Ḛͭ̉̇͟R͉̜̎͡͠Ḛͭ̉̇͟N̺̻̔̆ͅT̨͈͗̌ͥ M͉̅ͮ͒ͤA̷͙ͭͫ̕P̧͕̒̊͘S̵̙͕̀̃ W̯ͤ̾ͣ͝I̍̅̀̎̊T̨͈͗̌ͥHͥ̽ͣ̃̔ 2̷́̃̉̕ D̶͔̭̪̻I̍̅̀̎̊F̘͍͖ͫ͘F̘͍͖ͫ͘Ḛͭ̉̇͟R͉̜̎͡͠Ḛͭ̉̇͟N̺̻̔̆ͅT̨͈͗̌ͥ P̧͕̒̊͘U̠҉̷̙ͦZ̟̈́̆̉͜Z̟̈́̆̉͜L̸̖̽̌͂Ḛͭ̉̇͟S̵̙͕̀̃ "

The radio was floating and it was getting chained up and our guns was also chained up so we can't do anything "what are we doing to do sir?" James ask me, I replied to him "then we have to complete the puzzles. I've experienced this before... It will be a risky one! There will be a timer too! So let's not more waste time, it's about life and death!" We seperate each other to complete the puzzles, the sound creep me öut while I was finding the puzzles.

I found the first puzzle which is the easy one of all "oh! This is easy! I just have to turn these until they turned green!" I turned the wires until they glow green "finish! Well it was-" suddenly, I saw a red light behind me. I turned around and there it was...

a white Bear that was standing and smiling appear.

"Oh no..." I froze for a couple seconds and start to scream "... AHHHHHH!!!!" I ran as fast as I can to get away from the bear "AHHHH! EMILY HELP ME!!!!" I was getting tired and starts to slow down a little and the bear is getting faster and faster. I continue to run to avoid getting dead.

Meanwhile from the others...

Emily was searching for the puzzle and found a text with the colors. She was confuse what is it "what are these used for? I'll just write that in my note book" she grabbed her note book and writing the text "I'll just find öut what these are for. Are these for a puzzle" she asked herself

Meanwhile on Jack as he was walking, he found one of those cheese altar "huh? What is th-" before he finished his sentence. It suddenly speaks, it was saying "GIVE ME THE CHEESE" he said to the cheese altar "um.. I don't have cheese..." It didn't respond, it suddenly said the same word "GIVE ME THE CHEESE!" He said to the thing again "I said I don't have any cheese!"

"GIVE ME THE CHEESE!"

Jack is getting angry "I SAID I DON'T HAVE ANY CHEESE YOU STUPID BEAR!!!!"

...

...

...

...

...

"GIVE ME THE CHEESE!" Jack was snapped "FINE!!! I'LL FIND THE CHEESE!! AND I'LL GIVE IT TO YOU!!!! " he walk away angrily as he was going to search the cheese "GiVe mE tHE chEesE" he mumble.

Meanwhile on James, he found the same puzzle as mine "so do I have to turn this thing?" He ask himself. He grabbed one of the wired and turned 180° and it turned green "I guess you have to that?" He continues to grab one and another and turned it until it was green.

"Ok... It's now done I guess..." As he was about to walk away, he suddenly hears screaming. He saw me running from something "JAMES RUN!!!!" He doesn't know what going on until he saw the bear appearing "HOLY-" he starts to run for his life.

Meanwhile on Emily again. As she was walking, she saw one of the puzzles but didn't know what to do with these "um... What am I supposed to do with this?" She ask herself. As she was going to touch it, it suddenly changed color and there's a text on it too. She was figure it öut until she remembers the text from her notebook. She pulled öut her notebook and opened it "... So these things are for these?" She ask herself again. She was touching the first one until the texts on her notebook was the same. She did the same thing as the others "alright... It's done I guess..." As she took a turn. She saw me running "sir why are yo-" I scream at her "EMILY RUN!!! HE'S COMING!!! DON'T LET HIM TOUCH YOU OR ELSE YOU'LL DIE!!!!!" she was confused and saw the red glowing light moving. She realized, and starts to run. She looked back and saw the bear.

On Jack in the other hand, as he was searching for the cheese, he couldn't find it anywhere "UGH! I GIVE U-" he saw the cheese. He gasped and he was excited "YES!!!! FINALLY I FOUND IT! Now I have take this to the thing right now" As he was walking öut, he heard some screaming "huh? W-who's there?" He asked. As he was walking towards the screams, it was getting louder and louder and then...

He sees me running and I bump into him "woah sir! Are y-"

"JACK RUN!!!! THERE'S A BEAR CHASING US! IF IT TOUCH YOU. YOU WILL DIE!!!" I got up and continue to run. Jack also got up and saw James and Emily was also running, he saw the red glowing light behind him. He slowly turned around...

"Mother of... AHHHHHHH!!!!!!" he screams and starts to run holding the cheese in his hands. He was running for his life, trying to find the cheese altar "C'MON WHERE IS IT!?" He was scared, he knew it's going to be life and death. Eventually, he found it and quickly place the cheese "HERE'S YOUR CHEESE!!!!!" The cheese altar made a sound and the eyes are glowing red.

We heard a beep and I knew all the puzzle are complete and we heard the voice again.

"C̵͉͋̔͞o̯̱̊͊͢ṇ̤͛̒̍ĝ̽̓̀͑r̴̨̦͕̝ā̤̓̍͘t̲̂̓ͩ̑ư̡͕̭̇l̙͖̑̾ͣā̤̓̍͘t̲̂̓ͩ̑ỉ͔͖̜͌o̯̱̊͊͢ṇ̤͛̒̍s f̵͖̜̉ͅo̯̱̊͊͢r̴̨̦͕̝ bẹ̿͋̒̕ā̤̓̍͘t̲̂̓ͩ̑ỉ͔͖̜͌ṇ̤͛̒̍ĝ̽̓̀͑t̲̂̓ͩ̑ḣ̖̻͛̓ẹ̿͋̒̕ f̵͖̜̉ͅỉ͔͖̜͌r̴̨̦͕̝s̠t̲̂̓ͩ̑ o̯̱̊͊͢ṇ̤͛̒̍ẹ̿͋̒̕, o̯̱̊͊͢ṇ̤͛̒̍ t̲̂̓ͩ̑o̯̱̊͊͢ t̲̂̓ͩ̑ḣ̖̻͛̓ẹ̿͋̒̕ ṇ̤͛̒̍ẹ̿͋̒̕x̛̘̠̹͋t̲̂̓ͩ̑o̯̱̊͊͢ṇ̤͛̒̍ẹ̿͋̒̕ ỉ͔͖̜͌ṇ̤͛̒̍ 3̤̰̺̂̃... 2̷́̃̉̕... 1̨̹̦͍̀..."

We suddenly disappeared as we are going teleport to the next one...