Sailing an endless ocean (PART 2)

After I got a terrifying nightmare, I stand up from the bed and grabbing the second string for the typhoon 575 and pulled it to wake everyone up. I opened up my pumpkins eye patch, peeling off of the bandage revealing a cotton wool inside. I grab the cotton wool inside "Golly gee! I better have to change that..."

I close my eye patch and grabbed the cotton wool and starts putting some liquids. I opened my pumpkin eye patch again and put the cotton wool on my eye. I put the bandage on it so it doesn't fall off.

I went öutside and saw some birds flying above the ship. Jack walked by me "it's a nice day eh?" I replied to him "yeah it is..." I went back to the bridge and turned the steering wheel into hard a port.

After that i turned the steering wheel again to go forward. I saw some fogs ahead. But i decided to go in "this might gonna be foggy. I hope we dont collide into something..." The ship went through the fog.

I thought to myself "hmmm, what if there was whirlpool ahead? O-or something! Properly it wouldn't, eh? "

25 days has passed...

DATE : 1/27/24

Golly gee... It's kinda long eh? We're just doing some normal things on the ocean liner.

I went up to the bridge after eating pancakes with maple syrup for breakfast and it was a clear sky, it has passed the fog. I decided to go fishing again to get fish again, Jack walk up to me and I ask him "hey Jack, can I borrow your fishing rod and the bucket too?"

"Sure! But can i join?"

"Alright... You can join me" he followed me to his officer quarters. He handed me his fishing rod and the bucket, i grab it and i went to the telegraph, i grabbed the handle and ordered to a stop. I ask James to lower the motor boat again "hey James? Can you lower the motor boat again?"

"Alright!"

We went to the stern again and got on the motor boat. He lower it and it touch the water, i unhook it to released it. I start the motor boat. We went 1 click away from the ship "alright now where's my fishing rod... Ah! Here it is!" I stopped the motor boat and Jack ask me "hey sir..."

"Yes Jack?"

"Do you think we have been eating fish a whole day?" I thought to myself

"Yeah... We've been eating fish for days... I'll just catch some birds instead" I started the motor boat again and go back to the ship. We made it to the ship and i hooked the motor boat "alright James! The motor boat is hooked up! You can lift us up now!" James starts to lift the motor boat with the davit. It has put in place and we got off, i handed the fishing rod and the bucket to Jack "can you put these back now?" Jack replied "alrighty!"