Terrifying nightmare

Warning! This story mention:

Drowning

Death

And suicide!

I woke up of a sudden shake "um... Why is the ship is shak-" I heard someone scream, i ran öutside to look. I saw a tentacle wrap around on the bow before another one wrab around the second funnel.

I ran inside and pull all of the strings for the whistle to scare it away but it only made it worst. A violent shake was hit and i fell. I get back up and ran to the other side. It created a hole at the port side, it was taking a lot of water and i saw two eyes was glowing under the ocean. I realize it was a massive kraken! I look to my left side and saw a man standing next to the lifeboat.

"Hey! What are you doing here!?"

He didn't respond "I'm talking to you sir! Hello!?" He finally said a word but it was distorted. I can't understand him but more of them appear behind him, and more... AND MORE! they started scream a terrifying way, it was getting louder.

...

...

...

...

LOUDER.

...

...

...

...

AND LOUDER.

...

...

...

...

AND
AND
AND
AND
AND
AND
AND
AND
AND
AND
     LOUDER!!!!!!!!

I cover my ears to stop and close my eyes, and it did stop. But the ship is tilting on the port side as it sinks. I saw everyone is coming öut screaming and tried to evacuate but the tentacle grabbed them and pulled all of my soldiers under water, drowning them "NOOOOOO!!!! WHY!?!? YOU KILLED MY SOLDIERS!!!!!" i was the only one who survives, i start to prepare one of the lifeboats and start to lower it.

I was crying because all of my soldiers died, as it touches the water, I jumped on to the lifeboat, i unhook it so it was released, i started grabbing the paddle, i place on the side and start rowing fast before the kraken notice it.

I got far away from the ship and watched the ship as it was sinking, and it finally sank but i heard a terrifying sound as it was fully submerged underwater. I was taking a deep breathe and cried again thinking all of soldier dead.

But i suddenly heard something in the back...

"Huh? What was that?"

*SPLASH!!!!!*

The tentacle came öut of the water and grabbed the lifeboat, i saw the teeth was rising up and it was closing. As it was going to eat me... "NO! HELP!!! GET ME ÖUT OF HERE!!!" It closed above me and started to swallow.

I scream as loud as i can. I landed inside its stomach, seeing everything fades like a radio starts to lose its signal...

but i heard of one my haters saying inside my mind....

"YOU SHOULD HAVE DIED, BETTER OFF WITHÖUT A CANADIAN  TIKTOKER"

Then... I laughed. Laugh of complete and insanity "hehehe... HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I SHOULD HAVE DIED NOW SHOULD I!? AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" I started to saw a gun appear in front of me with its bullets, i load it up as i laughed and start to pointing the gun on my head "HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! ITS BETTER OFF WITHÖUT A TIKTOKER FROM CANADA EH!?HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!! IT'S THE END OF ME!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA- *pulled the trigger*"

...

...

...

...

*LOUD BANG!!!*

WAKE
WAKE

WAKE
WAKE
WAKE
WAKE
WAKE
WAKE
WAKE
WAKE

WAKE
WAKE
WAKE
UP HDTSHSFYUS!!!!!

I woke up with a scream, seeing it was 6:25 Am. I sigh of relief "*sigh* that was a terrifying dream I got!"