Driving to a hotel

After a morning filled with breakfast, chores, and preparations, Lily surprised Alex with an unexpected plan. "I booked us a hotel for the weekend," she announced with a mischievous grin. "But it's not just any hotel—it's a diaper hotel."

Alex's eyebrows shot up in surprise, but before he could respond, Lily explained further. "It's a place where there are no toilets. People just go in their diapers," she continued. "What do you think?"

Despite his initial hesitation, Alex found himself intrigued by the idea. After a brief moment of consideration, he nodded in agreement. "Sure, why not? Let's give it a try," he said with a hint of excitement.

With their decision made, Lily and Alex spent the next two hours packing their belongings, ensuring they had everything they needed for their adventure. Along with their clothes and toiletries, they packed a variety of diapers, including both normal and bulkier ones, to suit their needs.

As they set off on the road in their Mercedes-Benz at 11 am, the anticipation of the journey ahead filled the air. About an hour into the drive, both Lily and Alex felt the familiar urge to pee. Without hesitation, they informed each other of their need and simultaneously released into their diapers, relishing in the warmth and comfort it provided.

Half an hour later, they decided to stop at a KFC for lunch. At table 23, they both ordered the same meal, 2 chicken thighs and 2 French fries. After enjoying a delicious meal of chicken thighs and French fries, Lily felt the urge to pee once again but decided to hold it for a bigger, more comforting release later.

Back on the road, with Alex behind the wheel, Lily's need to pee grew more urgent with each passing minute. Two hours later, unable to hold it any longer, she surrendered to the sensation and let go, feeling a rush of relief as she soaked her diaper. The pee slowly spread through her diaper and felt like the best wetting she's ever made.

An hour later, they finally arrived at the diaper hotel, their excitement palpable as they stepped out of the car and made their way inside. As they checked in, Lily and Alex couldn't help but feel a sense of anticipation for the unique experience that awaited them within the walls of the hotel.