Chapter Seven

"Im telling you I don't have access to the mainline".
"All you have to do is show us on the map where Aperture is, that's all we are asking for, then your free to stay here as a free man".
Robert couldn't bare the thought of showing anyone where Aperture was on a map.
"I can't make that choice, there is too much risk involved".
"What risk Robert? It has been seven years since the wars, there is no more risk, there is no disease, flu, cold's, virus's, it's all gone...do we look afraid to you"? smiled Morgan "do we look sick, have you heard anyone coughing in the time you have been here"?
Robert thought for a minute then nodded.

"I can't give her to you"
Morgan smiled, she knew Robert would eventually bring her up in conversation.
"Robert, she was stolen from us, we funded her creation, we paid for her existence and she is the last of her kind, the world needs her now more than it has ever needed anyone, she can bring us back...your a scientific man and 1% is a foundation, all we are asking for is another percent" stated Morgan "she is your fathers legacy, Josef Wright is a man that is world renown, your father has not only laid one foundation Robert, but he gave you, not us, you, the building blocks to create a new foundation, a foundation that is free from what once was, Aperture will thrive without her as I'm sure it already is"

"I need time to think about your request" answered Robert.
"Take as much time as you need" agreed Morgan "make sure Robert is transferred from the cell David".

That day Robert was moved to an apartment block where other people lived. He kept mostly to himself and all he could think about now was that he had a chance to make a difference on a global scale.

The folowing day Robert agreed to help Morgan with her plans, and to aquire the most important A.I. GLaDOS, a super intelligent system. The last A.I.

Morgan laid down her plans and gave Robert a story that would give him enough time to aquire the A.I and time to get it delivered to the back door.