28

Unknown (third person)

"She's pregnant. The whore is pregnant," anger fills the female's voice.

"What? Are you completely sure?" A man in his late twenties says, his fist banging on the desk in front of him.

"Yes, they announced it during a pack barbecu. The bitch was all smiles and so was Bryson," her voice was like a banshee screeching.

"Father is not going to like this," the man mumbles and rubs his forehead.

"You got that right," the girl says. Her make up was caked on her face making her look like a clown.

"We are going to have to change the plan completely. But this also may give us an advantage on both Bryson and Ever," his hands begin to rub together in a menacing way.

His thoughts cloud with the desirable thoughts of pain he and to bring to the women who ran away. Ever in a chair tied to while he burns her with silver or cutting her open one cut at a time.

"You should also know that the bitch goes by Everett now, not Ever," she was leaning down on the desk her breasts pushed up to her con and almost popping out of her shirt.

"She will go by the name I call her," he almost growls. His soon to be Alpha power radiating off of him. It caused the girl to shiver in arousal. "Once I break her she will do anything I desire and when that time comes you can have Bryson."

"That's sounds amazing," the women moans as the man comes around the desk and starts to devour her neck.

"Good because this will happen soon. It has to happen before the child is born," he growls into her neck and sucks harder.

"Oh baby more," she moans, rubbing herself back on the man.

"I would appreciate it if you two did not do that in my office," an older man entered the room.

The two didn't break away from each other but did stop the soon to be sex on a desk.

"What is the news with the Midnight Packs Luna and Alpha?" The man says. His was a powerful man but when it came to him versing Bryson by himself he know he would lose.

"The bitch is pregnant," snarls break from the Alpha's mouth. "The Alpha is fairly weak at the moment but with every passing moment he becomes stronger."

"Father our plan needs to change. I think we should start to launch the plan in about a week or two, before the Bryson becomes too strong," the son says. His eyes are frantic and glazed with the desire to break the girl.

"Yes, you are right. Greg go assemble the pack worries and then contact the rogues and the hunters," he orders with a wave of the hand.

"Yes Father," he bows and walks out.

"You did a very good job in delivering this information to us and in perfect timing," the girl smirks in a thanks. "You are dismissed Tiffany, be sure to return if there is anything new."

"Of course, Alpha John," she bows, almost cringes at the nasty smirk on the Alpha's face, before walking out and heading back to the Midnight Pack.

Everett

I awoke to kisses all over my stomach. Bryson was under the covers and placing soft feather like kisses on my stomach. His hair tickled on my stomach as well as his kisses.

"Hi baby, good morning. Mommy and Daddy love you and can't wait for you to see you," he nuzzles my stomach with his nose and takes in my scent.

I wind my hand into his hair and stroke it softly, hugging him to me. I love him so much. I love it already that he talks to our baby.