2

***Warning strong violence***

Ever

I had grown used to the cold cement floor of the basement and the stinging on my back and legs.

Alpha John kept whipping me until my back was a collage of gashes,which continue to bleed and bleed. I knew that they would scar.

"What did you hear?" Alpha John yells as he whips my back.

"Nothing, nothing I didn't hear anything," I sob as he continues to whip my back.

I know I shouldn't be lying to him right now, but if I told him the truth he would probably be doing way worse. I wiggle around more but start to cry more as the silver chains burn my wrists more.

"I am going to ask you one more time, you little bitch, what did you hear?" His whips come down harder and faster on my back, the back of my dress is ripped and soaked with blood.

"Nothing, I swear I didn't hear anything. Please Alpha I didn't hear anything," I beg and plead.

He says nothing and just whips my back a couple of times before placing it back on the table. Alpha John grabs a knife and dips into a bowl of, by the metallic scent it has, it's wolves-bane. Oh no, I think as he begins to walk towards me. I struggle against the chains pinning me to the wall.

Alpha John laughs at my struggling. "There is no use trying to get out of the chains, you pathetic Omega, they are silver and you are just weak."

Alpha John put the wolves-bane coated knife against my legs and made a swirling pattern from my ankles to the top of my thigh. He repeats this on the other leg, laughing at when I scream in pain as the wolfs-bane enters my bloodstream.

"If I ever catch you ease dropping again, I will not hesitate to do much worse then I did today," he threatens me, knocking my head against the cement wall before storming up the stairs.

So here I am now four days later, the chains that held me were released but I was put into silver hand cuffs. I was feed a couple of crackers and a cup of water everyday by one of the guards that were assigned to watch over me. I was beaten, by either the Alpha or his son Greg everyday.

I had tried to escape everyday only to be beaten even more. The cuts on my legs reopened and bled.I knew If I didn't get them cleaned and wrapped soon that they would become infected.  

I didn't dare ask for anything knowing it would lead to punishment. My dress had been ripped and barely anything was covering me. I heard the door that leads downstairs open and heavy footsteps follow.

"Well little bitch are you ready to tell the truth?" Greg, the soon to be Alpha, says grabbing my chin in his hands and forcefully making me look at him.

"I've told you already, I didn't hear anything," I say trying to move away.

Greg yanked my hands up and chained me to the wall again. The silver chains, had long burnt my wrists to a crisp. He punched me in the face, darkening the bruise that was already on my cheek. My lip started bleeding. I didn't wince, that would give him satisfaction. He punched me in the stomach, my back rubbed against the cement wall and that time I winced and gave a little shout of pain.

"Now are you ready to tell the truth?" He asks.

"I already told you the truth," I cried out, struggling.

"Tsk, tsk," he sounded and walked over to the table of weapons.

He a small knife and walked over to me. Greg placed the knife at my side and push, it broke skin and he just laughed as I struggled. He cut up to my breasts and cut underneath my left breast.