chapter 36

(Rex)pov

We are running where Pyra now and I saw Jin there, Pyra! I shouted. So Jin here said y/n, P-Pyra?! i said, Ah, you missed the highlight. We already have everything we need from her said Jin.

Jin! What did you do to her? I shouted, I already told you, I'm just trying to get back what was stolen from me five centuries ago said Malos. Malos! You're alive! said Nia as she was shocked, Hah! You didn't think you could put me down that easily, did you? asked Malos.

I am an Aegis! Don't underestimate me, I can't believe you fell for it said Malos. You did this to her? i asked, she betrayed herself as an Aegis, forming a bond with a piece of human trash, she tried so pathetically hard to hold on to her memories of you said Malos.

But in the end, I got them all. She put up a brave little fight, "Please don't steal my memories!" Cute stuff like that. Sorry, boy, you came to this desolate place for nothing. Do you really want this useless husk? Go ahead and take it said Malos as he toss Pyra body to us.

Pyra! Pyra! I'm so sorry...Pyra...Mythra... We made it this far, but... I said. Rex... said Nia, Rex-Rex... said Tora, Nia... I said, Got it said as she know what to do. Dromarch, take care of Pyra i said.

Understood said Dromarch, What's this? I thought you'd start bawling and charge at me, What a big boy said Malos. Stupid... I was stupid, I didn't understand Pyra and Mythra's feelings. Though we were destined to follow different paths, I tried to walk together i said.

I walked in the shadow of the Aegis's light, blindly walking my own path, while she walked alone I said. What are you blathering about? asked Malos, so, i might be stupid...but I've made a decision I said.

Oho! What have you decided? You've come all this way, I'll hear you out said Malos. It's obvious, I'll crush you into oblivion, and take Pyra and Mythra also y/n to Elysium! I said. Hah! Crush us? Me and Jin? You couldn't take Jin on your own! Malos.

And on top of that, I've regained control of all my Aegis powers! Not to mention the Artifices! You're doomed, boy said Malos. I'm not i said, that thing is just a used-up shell, you can't rely on it to save you, boy said Malos.

I now understand, what Pyra and Mythra wanted and I understand what I have to do to make it happen! What it means to be Driver and Blade! Everone, stand with me one more time! Let's get Pyra back, and go to Elysium! I said as Jin was shocked to hear what i said.

As were fighting Malos and Jin, Malos knock me back and Nia Heal me, have I mentioned how irritating that ability is? asked Malos. You did mention that said Nia as she felt weak, Nia shouted y/n.

Wh-what?! This... It's Ice? Jin... you? asked Nia, but of course, this is Jin's true power said Malos.

(y/n)pov

You may have awesome regenerative powers... But everything becomes futile once you get down to absolute Zero said Malos, Brrrr... A-absolute z-zero? asked Morag. While they're vulnerable! Let's do it, Jin! shouted Malos.

I won't let you hurt them i shouted y/n, if you get in the way... I will just destroy you said Malos as he launch his power at me and I get hit by it. y/n! shouted Nia as she saw me get hit by Malos power but I still standing there.

What?! How did i? i asked as Malos was shock and then go after Nia, but Dromarch block the attack and move out of the way. Rex block Jin attack, Rex! Ah! said Nia as she launch Nia back, Nia! shouted Morag as she help Nia.

I'm not done with you yet! said Malos as Morag block the attack, Morag! This is getting us nowhere! said Zeke as he and Pandoria attack Malos but Malos block them and knock them back.