chapter 13

(Rex)pov

As we at the dock and waiting for y/n, we look to see y/n walking to us. hey guys... Already? asked y/n, we are alright and let's go to Goldmouth i said as saw Nia looking at y/n. the little titan ship took us to Goldmouth and it took a while to get there.

Then we at Goldmouth and we got off, as we walk and we saw some Nopon there. Hey! It Rex! said the first Nopon, Rex come back alive?! said the second Nopon, Rex have many sidekicks now! said third Nopon.

Quite the little celebrity, aren't we? asked Nia, also we are not sidekicks said y/n. Well, you know, I've been trading here for a while, anyway... I'll find us a ride to the Empire, you guys go on ahead to the inn i said.

Sounds good, see you around, then! said Nia as they head for the inn. OK, so ships to the Ardainian Empire should be leaving from Goldmouth Flight Deck on the fourth floor. I think there's a reception desk there where I should be to charter one i said.

Time to get moving! i said as i walk around for a while till i found a Nopon name Murmur and i talk to him. I'm looking to board a ship headed for Mor Ardain i said, Not to worry, friend! Plenty space! You traveling alone? asked Murmur.

Um... Roughly seven people, I'd say? i asked, Meh-meh-meh?! That big group! I offer special discount for group travel. Let everyone board as much as like for total of 4,000G said Murmur, I'm a salvager, by the way. I can travel for free, can't I? I asked.

Ah, Murmur not realize. In that case, I make discount. That come to 3,000G said Murmur, wait, so we can't go for free? i asked. Meh-meh? How many you say coming on board? asked Murmur, seven...maybe more i said.

And how many of them salvagers? asked Murmur, just...me i said. Which mean how many non-salvagers? asked Murmur, quite a lot i said. Then should pay 3,000G, Murmur sorry. Me bighearted, but have limits to kindness said Murmur.

So i pay Murmur 3,000G, thanks kindly! Let Murmur know when friends ready to board and we set off ship-shape! said Murmur. Argentum Nopon drive a hard bargain, it was much easier to get a discount in Uraya... i said Rex.

Ah well, I should head back to the inn and meet up with the others, so i head back to the Inn. i found the other and told them what happened, so that is good said y/n. Right, so it looks like we're heading out tomorrow i said.

Everyone, make sure you're ready by then! i said. Understood said Dromarch, affirmative! said Poppi, the tea here is lovely said Pyra. You can find quality goods here from all around Alreast, you like the place? asked Gramps.

Yes. If there's time before we leave, I think I'll have another cup later said Pyra. Mmmm, feels so good to rest in a proper inn after a long voyage! said Nia, Yeah, It's good to be on familiar shores again i said as we rest for a bit.

we were sleeping till i felt something holding my left arm so i open my eye to see Mythra there, then she move my left arm closer to her chest and i blushing. Mythra open her eyes and saw me, Huh! i said.

we both were shouted of each screaming, you! How did you-?! Wha...?! What are you doing in my bed?! said Mythra. Wait, I...! i said as i tried to tell her what happened, Aaaaghhhhh! Get out! Interloper! Monster! said Mythra as throwing stuffs at us.

W-wait a minute, would you- Owww! Y-you're the one in my room! The guys' room, see?! I said. ...Huh?...I can't believe it, i did it again... I am such an Idiot! said Mythra as she walk to the door, Hm... Is this what they call sleepwalking? asked Dromarch.

You were staring, pervert! said Mythra as she slam the door, Wha-wha-wh-wh-what?! i said as i was shock. She's certainly exposing an awful lot of skin said Gramps, Pot, meet kettle said Dromarch.