chapter 4

(Rex)pov

We were running to the gate and saw the gate was destroy, so you destroy that gate too said Nia. Yes i did said y/n as we saw blue fire block the gate, These flames again! said Pyra, It's her! i said as we saw Brighid Driver and herself.

And with her Driver too, this time said Nia, oh uh... this is not good said y/n as he talked to himself. That;s Morag, the Flamebringer! said Dromarch, Morag? i asked, special inquisitor Morag of Mor Ardain said Dromarch.

The most powerful Driver in the Empire..and wielder of Brighid, the most powerful Blade said Dromarch. So together they're, like... ULTRA powerful?! i said, is that a thing... ultra powerful? asked y/n.

It looks like they were waiting for us said Pyra, yes indeed, I did feel like we got away a little too easily said Gramps. I don't know why I expected Dughall to slow you down at all said Morag, It was you, right? asked Nia.

You're the one who spread the rumor that i was going to be executed, just to lure Rex and the others here! said Nia. So that also why my info is off said y/n, you catch on quickly. Yes, you certainly proved useful said Morag.

However- said Morag, Rex and Pyra are the real prize said Nia. Hah, not quite , The emerald Core Crystal is the sigh of the Aegis, if that Blade is indeed the Aegis... then there's something i must do said Morag.

What do you mean? asked Nia, The power to sunder Alrest itself... I cannot allow that to happen again said Morag. Pyra...destroyed the world? Don't be so stupid! i said, You mean you didn't know? Five hundred years ago, during the Aegis War... said Morag.

The Aegis sank there continents to the Cloud Sea's bed said Morag, Three Titans...destroyed? i asked. I speak naught but historical fact said Morag, I'm onto you! You want to use Pyra as some kinda weapon! i said.

We're not gonna let you do that! i said, That is precisely the kind of scenario that i mean to prevent said Morag. And what if we resist? i asked, Then i will have to restrain you by force said Morag.

In that case, I'll make this nice and clear. You. Will. Never! Take Her! i shouted as we get ready, Hah. Then let's see if you have the strength to back up those words, boy! said Morag, so you think you know more about the Aegis war said y/n.

yes i do said Morag, you wrong and there is more then you know said y/n as he run at Morag and we follow him. while we were fighting Morag, she launch us away with a attack but i hold my ground.

What-?! i said as Morag launched herself and knock me and Pyra away from each other, Pyra i stouted as Morag attack me with every she can and she slash my arm and it burning. what the said y/n as he saw me get hurt and Pyra get hurt too.

Stubborn child, Why don't you just give up? asked Morag and she slash me again and Pyra felt that too. You'll never get Pyra! She's more than just the "Aegis" or some kinda weapon! She's a living being! i shouted.

Pyra has somewhere she needs to go. And I'm gonna help her. I'm not gonna let you stand in her way! i said as i launch a fire attack at Morag but she block the attack with Brighid sword.

(y/n)pov

This is getting tiresome, the power of the Aegis is formidable, but the Driver's skill betrays her... said Morag as a blue fire wall block fire attack, Stay vigilant, Morag. An unknown power lurks within this foe and the other one too said Brighid as she look at me.

But of course, this Blade he calls Pyra... your flames burn far stronger than hers. But... her flames hide something deeper said Morag, Is everyone... all right? asked Rex. Hangin' in there! said Nia, Those two very strong! said Tora.

I know. At this rate, we'll never... There has to be a way... Some kinda... She's a Fire Blade. We gotta find...water said Rex as he looking around, There! said Rex, way of ahead of you Rex i shouted.

Guys! Are you ready to run? asked Rex, Hmm? Sure! said Nia as we starting running and i head for the water tower and i using Cross slash on the water tower legs to weaking it and Nia saw what i did. Ah, there they are said Morag.

Rex got stop in the right place to keep Morag at bay, You're getting predictable, boy! said Morag as she launch the fire away and land behind her. Look who talking! said Rex as launch a Anchor shot at the water tower.

y/n, Poppi! Now! shouted Rex as we do our thing, Roger roger! said Poppi as she help Rex and she look at the water tower and saw me jump up to where Pyra attack was and i used Blade Hurricane on the same place.

The water tank? That's their plan! said Morag as they run at Pyra, Nia and Dromarch and they keep Morag and Brighid near the water tower. Rex and Poppi pull down the water tower on Morag and Brighid.

The water tower fall over and let the water out of it, Bright get cover by the water and she got weaked by the water. Then Rex and Pyra used brrning sword! in front of Morag and Brighid and  we run.

I feel slighted said Morag, How so? asked Brighid, They actually held back against me in battle said Morag. You think that boy...? asked Brighid, Did you not see? He could have struck me with that blow, but he averted his aim said Morag.

He did have good instincts, too... said Brighid as Morag rememder the words what Rex said. The Aegis... If she is traveling with that boy, perhaps it is worth letting them roam free for a while said Morag.

You mean...? asked Brighid, We'll cross paths again, and when we do, we shall see said Morag.

(Nia)pov

We are running and then stop for now, I don't think they're following us said Pyra. Perhaps we're safe for now said Gramps, You're right, we should get some rest. I can't go any further said Rex, Ahh... Tora is pooped as well... Said Tora.

See you later I said, we are grateful for all you've done, we wish you well on your travels, farewell said Dromarch as Rex stop us. I want to reach Elysium! said Rex, What? i asked, I made a promise, I'm taking Pyra to Elysium said Rex.

It's just... She gave half of her life to save mine, I owe her said Rex, so that why when you hurt and Pyra get hurt said y/n as Rex nod. Rex- said Pyra, But half the world seems to be after her. With the Titans dying off, living space is running out... said Rex.

That's gonna start wars. And people need weapons to fight wars, that's why they want her. If i can prove Elysium exists, maybe I can stop the war that's coming. But... Fighting Morag taught me something said Rex.

I'm not strong enough, I can't do this alone, Nia - you're a Driver. We could really use a companion like you... If you wanted? asked Rex, Elysium? Do you really believe in that myth, kid? i asked.

Well, Pyra told me that she was born there, Yet here she is. So it must exist, right? asked Rex, your logic is almost as good as Dughall's. Listen, Rex, I don't know if you're stupid or just too nice for your own good i said.

But what if Pyra's just lying? What if this is all an act, and one day she turns round and stabs you in the back? I asked. Pyra wouldn't do that! said Rex, Of course I wouldn't! I don't have a knife said Pyra.

So...serious... She... Bwahaha! i said as i was laughing, An emerald Core Crystal is the sign of the the Aegis, huh...? Sure, why not. This could be interesting i said, Really? asked Rex, My lady! said Dromarch.

I kinda wanna see this Elysium for myself now. Maybe it really does exist? i asked, It does! said Rex, An endless field of green among the clouds, eh?  If the legends are true, even people like... i said.

Of course it real said y/n as we all look at y/n and his eyes was glowing for a bit, then stop glowing. y/n your alright? i asked as he don't know what happened, i think I'm black out for a bit, when i heard Elysium said y/n.

It like you know something about it said Rex, look like it said y/n. So you be fine? asked Pyra, i think so said y/n. Okay answer me this... the two attack you used and how you know about Elysium i asked.

The two attack i have know all my life and about Elysium... I don't know but it like i know it somehow said y/n. now we need to get Pyra and y/n to Elysium said Rex, wait you mean said y/n, That right... welcome to our team said Pyra.

sweet said y/n, i bet you will be a handful i said, Oh of couse i will said y/n as we camp for the night.